Wii Features

I'm going to have to say the controls, if I can call that a feature. Followed by the VC which I'm yet to try.

I would have to say the backwards compatibility. It allows me to play any GC games that I may have missed out on previously.

I'd say the backwards compatability since the GC couldn't play any N64 games. A new feature for Nintendo and Sony. Anyways very convenient so GC owners can sell there GC and still enjoy the games.

well for me it's definately the wiimote and its intuitive use. I've come back to console gaming after a long stint on PC. I was playing an old game that I am pretty comfortable at on the PC and able to hold my own but just couldnt get the handle on the complicated xbox360 controls. There is a comparatively shorter learning curve for the wiimote...... in my opinion:wink:

Oh and the 360 was my nieces friends he wanted to experience it on the old HD TV. I was considering buying one but the controlls did a good job in pushing me away from that.

The Wii-mote and it's controls,Virtual Console,Backwards compatability,and the internet

Back