Austrailia's Channel 7 Wii feature *vid*

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
It was reported a few days back that Austrailian Wii fans would be having their own TV special on the Wii. The news report aired on Channel 7 as promised and broke the Wii details and information to the nation.

Here's the featured story incase you missed it / wanted to see it again :)
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba4EFmTwRtw[/MEDIA]

Man I completely forgot to watch it thanks for that i0n

It's a pity we didn't get anything like that in the UK. It seemed the PS3 delay got into the news, but the Wii launch didn't. Methinks me smells something fishy...

:mad2: - Always wanted to use that.

yeah it didnt release any new info or anything new before the conference so yeah bit of a third rate before the news thing

The store that the interviews were done is my local games shop, E2 games, Melbourne's only official Nintendo shop . Missed out on getting my mug on the telly, Dang .

Kosh1and2 said:
The store that the interviews were done is my local games shop, E2 games, Melbourne's only official Nintendo shop . Missed out on getting my mug on the telly, Dang .

:lol: , anyone who gets wiichat.com mentioned on TV i'll personally buy them a Wii and a load of games :D

I watched that live today, what a craphole. That was so crap, i mean comeon. They were hell old gameplay footage and those weirdos at the shops..... Just an embarrasement to Australians..

m7ticalm said:
I watched that live today, what a craphole. That was so crap, i mean comeon. They were hell old gameplay footage and those weirdos at the shops..... Just an embarrasement to Australians..
No a West Coast/Fremantle Grand Final, thats an embarrassment to Australians:lol:

Back