wii feedback?!

all_eyez_on_me_88

WiiChat Member
Nov 11, 2006
When I say 'U', you say 'K'
Wii Online Code
7703-1057-6528-1694
alright so if you hail from across the pond (or you copped one off ebay or something) you've probably had your wii's a little while now, so what do you really think about it? good points? bad points? had any technical problems with it? and be honest :p just interested from getting some honest all round feedback from the people, rather than magazines.

damn... making posts like these is all that keeps me going till christmas day when i get my wii (touch wood).. waiting is getting boring, i wanna get my hands on zelda already!

My Wii is great there hasnt been any problems the only bad points is trying to get Wiimotes and nunchuks

cool, cheers for the response man:thumbsup: what do you mean about the wiimote & nunchuck though? limited availabilty? i've ordered wii play which comes with a wiimote & an extra nunchuck, god help amazon.co.uk if they haven't gotten it to me by christmas day :mad5:

All problems were caused by me; once I inserted a cd-r and the system forced a reboot. And when I picked up the console, my router just needed to be reset in order for the settings to work (so it doesn't really count as a Wii problem, just thought I'd add it in case anyone has a similar issue.)

In the end, no regret picking up the Wii, I play it nearly every day, and the games are so interactive, it's hard to lose interest!

i love my wii, and ive had it for less than a week. zelda is so much fun, and ive never even played a zelda game before. its just so easy to pick up and play, and i could easily play for 30 minutes or 5 hours. only complaint (very small) is that the wiimote can sometimes be a little twitchy (with other lights in the room), and you also have to be careful not to block the connection between the wiimote and the sensor bar.

thats what we like to hear :D hope i'll be saying the same thing come december 25th. just hope gaming companies realize the full potentional of the wiimote & nunchuck combo for FPS' and aren't put off by the luke warm recpetions of games like red steel & COD. and im not a huge fan of most sport games (they get boring after a while IMO) but am i not right in saying the wii is PERFECT for a football game like PES! anyone know if their are any plans to release one of yet? (sorry going abit off topic:D)

phatboix91 said:
i love my wii, and ive had it for less than a week. zelda is so much fun, and ive never even played a zelda game before. its just so easy to pick up and play, and i could easily play for 30 minutes or 5 hours. only complaint (very small) is that the wiimote can sometimes be a little twitchy (with other lights in the room), and you also have to be careful not to block the connection between the wiimote and the sensor bar.

cool man glad to hear your liking it, when i get my copy of zelda my family & friends can kiss my company goodbye for the next few days, i can't bloody wait! have to say the thing about the light making the controller a bit jittery is slightly annoying but not a big issue to me personally as i like to play in a darkened room. more atmospheric lol :D keep the feedback coming ladies & gents...

GreyKirby said:
hope ill be happy once i get to actualy play and get one :p

You're name is Kirby! Kirbys are happy folks.

I actually DO have one complaint. And the complaint is about something that isn't there, instead of something not working. I wish there were online games right now.

well I have no wii (that just sounds weird) but I did play a bit of Excite Truck at EB games. It was more sensitive than I expected it to be. Is this something that can be adjusted? That aside it was a very entertaining experience. Also, even though I had read the dimensions of the Wiimote I was still amazed at how small it was. Which is a good thing.

awesome, yeah nintendo have done a great job asethically with this console, looks very sleek & modern & the size is an added bonus. i am slightly skeptical about how certain games will hold up on the wii, the way the wiimote was used with racers looked like it could have its problems, but the reviews seem pretty positive so i guess i'll have to cop NFS or excite truck for myself and check it out

The only beef I have with it is that you can't just sit back and relax while you play a game. You either have to be standing or at the edge of your seat to get the proper motion for most of the games. After a while it wears you out and I can't pull the all nighters like I used to with my xbox.

Back