wii feedback?!

my girlfriend was bitchin bout this too & i agree its ashame but personally when i lie back & play games, not very close to the TV i find that i suck compared to my usual standard! i like to play games nice & close to the TV screen & get more involved, but thats just me though, could be due to my poor eye sight perhaps lol, but if i ever feel like just having some casual gaming i got like 20 GC games i could buss on, or some of the VC titles ^_^ cheers for the feedback

honest opinion

I think the console is excellent the wii controller's are excellent as well.
If you are looking for "next gen" graphics or even close you will be disappointed.

yeah the graphics have been slightly dissapointing so far, i know gameplay is much more important & i wasn't expecting next gen graphics but i was expecting something abit more impressive, titles like far cry just look plain sloppy IMO, however if you compare early GC titles to the newer ones it came a long way, hopefully as developers become more acustom to the wii they'll be able to make some nicer looking games. having said that both red steel & zelda looked good from the screen shots & videos i've seen :D

Back