Wii Firmware - Smash Bros.

cardrb

WiiChat Member
Mar 21, 2008
I recently downloaded a copy of Smash Bros. from the net, it seems to have updated my Wii, I'm using NTSC Wii and it looks like the smash bros. I got was from Japan.

Now the Wii does work, games are playing no problems, however when I go into the setting of my machine the opera error comes up, saying it can't find the eng/......

I'm unable to get into my setting part of the Wii to do anything.

is there a way to repair this problem, also it appears that I have a japanize channal that I can't get rid of.

Thanks for any help.

thats what happens when u mess around.

Yes. Actually buy the game instead of downloading it. Nintendo have worked so long on this game. Don't rip them off and go downloading it. :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: I'm glad it partially screwed up your wii. You deserved it.

You've partially bricked your Wii. =P
You're not going to find much help here, but Google can probably help you. Good luck and don't steal.

how hard is it to earn money and buy a game?

Nintendo aren't going to tolerate modifications to the Wii system and are fighting it through their firmware updates. So, if you are playing downloaded games you must have modified your system.

Never mod your Wii. The updates from Nintendo can kill it!

hey lets not be too hard on him,lets help him...find some from a programer or something.

He doesnt need to be helped. He tried to rip off nintendo. Its his fault and problem. Its not like it's gonna kill him to actually buy the game.

disturbed said:
He doesnt need to be helped. He tried to rip off nintendo. Its his fault and problem. Its not like it's gonna kill him to actually buy the game.
u know what?u do have to face the consequences.

Modding isn't all that bad, I did it so I can play Brawl earily and bought the US retail version when it came out. I do feel ripped off because the online feature is half a$$ed and don't work most of the time.

You get the Japanese channels from the update in the JP version. You probably downloaded the game from the wrong region (EU brawl on your US wii or vice versa) and semi brick it. To pay for your sin, buy a first part nintendo game in the future that includes an update and over write your messed up one right now. But none of the game right now will fix it, you'll just have to wait.

or just simply earn money and buy a new wii ^_^

Back