Wii Fit: Not Actually Intended To Make You Fit

LevesqueIsKing said:
And now you're insulting a member.

What makes you think you're so special?

Huh? Insulting a member? Wow, you're REALLY grasping at straws, aren't you? LOL.

Last edited:
Backwards Man said:
Well I can see that..you do actuallly have to run around for real Tennis. But I am sure their will be a storey on Wii Fit in the near future of how a guy lost 100 pounds using Wii Fit. If you use the jogging and do it for 30 minutes everyday...for sure you are going to lose weight. What it won't do is build alot of muscle...it will tone up, but if you think you will have rock hard mucular frame using this you are delusional.
Hey.. they should make a free weight attachment for the Wii mote and have a weight lifting game!

I agree. I would much rather play Wii Fit and lose a little than play Halo 3 and twirl my thumbs around all day, And the averave consumer wouldn't disagree. This is what the "hardcore" gamer is not realising. I predict Wii Fit will outsell Brawl(I know that's hard to swallow).
Weight attachment? I've thought of that before. If it involves fitness/health im all for it.:smilewinkgrin:

Caliko said:
I agree. I would much rather play Wii Fit and lose a little than play Halo 3 and twirl my thumbs around all day, And the averave consumer wouldn't disagree. This is what the "hardcore" gamer is not realising. I predict Wii Fit will outsell Brawl(I know that's hard to swallow).
Weight attachment? I've thought of that before. If it involves fitness/health im all for it.:smilewinkgrin:

So are saying that you would rather play an average game that gets you moving than play a quality game? That would be like saying you'd rather play wii fit over a game like super mario galaxy (which is just as good and better than halo) which has minimal controller movement, and has you "twirl your thumbs around all day"

jl559 said:
So are saying that you would rather play an average game that gets you moving than play a quality game? That would be like saying you'd rather play wii fit over a game like super mario galaxy (which is just as good and better than halo) which has minimal controller movement, and has you "twirl your thumbs around all day"

Well I think you are misusing the word quality. It could mean different things to different people.

If you think Wii Sports and Wii Fit are average, then yes I would rather play an "average" game that gets me moving opposed to a "quality" game.

The video game industry is changing and Nintendo is the first to reach the new market. I am excited to see what else comes out for wii and what system they come up with after the wii.

jl559 said:

Read Backwards Man's post. He basically answered your question for me:lol:

Thanks Backwards Man!!

People, it is just a game, this reminds me of Wii Sports: People were complaining about themselves not having a boxer's body after 10 hours of Wii Boxing daily, or not being able to lift a bowling ball after too much Wii Bowling...Seriously, some people are just dumb.

FRuMMaGe said:
They should have called it "Wii Stop-your-bitching-it's-only-a-game"

Why the hell does everyone take games so seriously! Of course it isn't going to make you fit!

That's like saying Rayman Ravin' Rabbids is going to cause you to go out and incite genocide on bunnies.

EDIT: Speaking of which:

waluigi40dk1.png

dude ur hilarios...hahahahlol:lol: :lol: :lol: oh my fricken god that was funny. really random too. but funny.HA

Back