Wii Fix

Solo

WiiChat Member
Jul 6, 2010
San Antonio
Well apparently Nintendo Knows that Black Ops and a few other games are to much for the Wii and causing them to fry. So what there doing is fixing the Wii for free. Even though Dprinny lock my last thread and can't get back to my pm he must know the Wii sux too.

The Wii does not suck, Acitivision is Retarded, and the Microsoft and PS3 has there share of problems. I know a PS fanatic who bought four PS3s. He says they all overheated, but he still bought new ones.

@Dprinny,
Oh my God! I haven't seen that classic Atari Game in forever! I was 3 or 4 years old trying to figure out that game (Pitfall). And yes, I meant the Current Activision team.

@Dprinny,
Oh my God! I haven't seen that classic Atari Game in forever! I was 3 or 4 years old trying to figure out that game (Pitfall). And yes, I meant the Current Activision team.

Same as the current Atari
THEY ARE NOT THE SAME!

(add on to that I have news of a new Atari game thats left me a bit shocked)

New as in by the current version of the company, but based on a classic game.

Write up about it is coming soon on my site.....

The Wii can not keep up with the new games! System are drop like flys. Nintendo is fixing mine and who knows how many for free! My Wii is out of warranty by a few months. When I called Nintendo to tell them of the problem they told me they are having a lot of problems with Black ops and Epic Mickey. There is another I believe a Donkey Kong game. If a system can not keep up with its own games the its time for a new system by the company. All people on this site say is to clean you lens thats the problem. well bs!

My system can Run it just fine. My version is an already scratched up Rental. As for DK Country, thats not true, thats the BS talking.

My system can Run it just fine. My version is an already scratched up Rental. As for DK Country, thats not true, thats the BS talking.

I didnt say Donkey Kong country. The Wii can read the disk I never said that. What happens is this SOME people will get a unable to read disk in the middle of a match. You then have to unplug the unit then start over some times it works others it doesn't. Then the system will start to have problems reading other disk. As for the DK game Nintendo said some thing about that. The hole time your playing Black Ops you can hear the processors working non stop to keep the game going. Then pop in Mario Kart and you hardly ever hear them. What does that tell you about Black Ops? Its to much game for the system nintendo knows it and will fix it for free. Don't you think if Nintendo didn't know this they would charge you for the fix or just tell you to clean it and go screw your self like the people on this site do.

Last edited:
@DPrinny

ITS F**KING PITFALL! And yes I agree the current Activision sucks. I loved
James Bond: Nightfire. That game was kickass.

@BluRayPSP

When I was 3 years old I put the joystick of the controller in my mouth.
Now that I think of it, that's just wrong...lol...joy-stick...

@Solo,
I just put Mario Kart Wii and the Black Ops rental in, and I don't hear any difference. I play 3 feet away.

@FCB10,
You pervert, lol.

@Solo,
I just put Mario Kart Wii and the Black Ops rental in, and I don't hear any difference. I play 3 feet away.

@FCB10,
You pervert, lol.

Sorry since you don't hear the difference I must be full of S!@#. But Nintendo sees it my way. Also all the people that have the same problem and getting the free fix see it my way!

Last edited:
The Wii can not keep up with the new games! System are drop like flys. Nintendo is fixing mine and who knows how many for free! My Wii is out of warranty by a few months. When I called Nintendo to tell them of the problem they told me they are having a lot of problems with Black ops and Epic Mickey. There is another I believe a Donkey Kong game. If a system can not keep up with its own games the its time for a new system by the company. All people on this site say is to clean you lens thats the problem. well bs!
The Wii is older tech.
Nothing wrong with older tech. Heck even the Atari 2600 still has games released for it.
@BluRayPSP

When I was 3 years old I put the joystick of the controller in my mouth.
Now that I think of it, that's just wrong...lol...joy-stick...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA5VksPw-rQ
Video related

Sorry since you don't hear the difference I must be full of S!@#. But Nintendo sees it my way. Also all the people that have the same problem and getting the free fix see it my way!
They are fixing it for free.
If they where charging that would be evil

Back