Wii for Sale (Manchester must Collect)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) Dramatic isn't it? If he doesn't wake up soon, you can't get you wii now, but if he does too late, it's also game oer! Oooo, good material for my next title in: Wii, the Dan99iel Series!

Feel free to PM me about your bad encounters with your wii (Not lethal remote TV breaking type thingys). Check out my first title in Wii australian thread!

dan99iel said:
:) Dramatic isn't it? If he doesn't wake up soon, you can't get you wii now, but if he does too late, it's also game oer! Oooo, good material for my next title in: Wii, the Dan99iel Series!

Feel free to PM me about your bad encounters with your wii (Not lethal remote TV breaking type thingys). Check out my first title in Wii australian thread!

Nah he just posts here every time he wants me to reply to his PM's incase I miss it, I've replied pretty much within 5mins of getting them :p

He's now on his way to pick up his Wii for only £179.99 standard price, with his and my name on the Box :)

edit: social engineering made this happen!

I live near Manchester :D I'm a Manc my self actually :)

Sorry mate but I have mine :)

Also ignore the idiots who think you are scamming them, I mean how could you? Idiots.

Good luck selling it.

Silent-Sniper said:
I live near Manchester :D I'm a Manc my self actually :)

Sorry mate but I have mine :)

Also ignore the idiots who think you are scamming them, I mean how could you? Idiots.

Good luck selling it.

gave it away in the end as my xmas present to the world :p!

It's 4:30.. either the guy made it in time for a 100% clean swipe or there might be problems!

toggle said:
I hope he made it... and he better come on here after to tell us.

I'm well anxious to find out if he got it in time now

Nope, I got it. Thanks alot. However im only 15 years of age and I have to wait for Santa to bring it to me :p

I dident gewt there for 4:30, I arrived at around 5PM, had a problem with not being able to pronounce your name so magment got involved. Got it as soon as I showed them your phone number tho. ;)

PM me your paypal user name and ill hook you up with £10.

Danny :)

Sssmally said:
Nope, I got it. Thanks alot. However im only 15 years of age and I have to wait for Santa to bring it to me :p

I dident gewt there for 4:30, I arrived at around 5PM, had a problem with not being able to pronounce your name so magment got involved. Got it as soon as I showed them your phone number tho. ;)

PM me your paypal user name and ill hook you up with £10.

Danny :)

Haha I did tell you to write it down and take it with you :p

Woo sweet, £10! A PM is on it's way to you :p

Glad your XMas is sorted

Check the date
This thread is over three years old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back