Wii Freeze with a beep...wtf is it really? Besides the best part of the game???

I think it should BEEEEEEEEP every time someone plays a hacked xp game, just to keep things fair. XP hacking is cheating, and you shouldn't be allowed to complain when fate deals you a hand you deserve. :devil:

would you actually care? due to pretty much all ge is just hacked any more? i know people that play with freaking hacked weapons and boost to 56 who use aim bot n ****

I have to agree with Stephen. What's the point of hacking? It's no fun and unfair to other non-hacked people. And I like to believe we can still play a civil match without hacking...

I have to agree with Stephen. What's the point of hacking? It's no fun and unfair to other non-hacked people. And I like to believe we can still play a civil match without hacking...

it is fun they can do things you can't and all ways be better then you

dis aint the thread 4 hax discussion everyone get on topic damnit

What's the point of hacking? It's no fun and unfair to other non-hacked people.

So to end the topic, I'll answer this queston!

As 24gh12 said, one of the fun things in hackin' is having a retarded advantage against everyone 'n crushin' them mercilessly. Some people don't have morals in that they believe the ends always justifies the means; likewise, on a less serious scale, some people only care 'bout winning/pissin' everyone off, either or. A small amount of people like to just **** around too though, don't hate on hackers like ALL of them are evil bastards.

Take Tampa's love of throwin' smoke 'nades everywhere (ya little ****, you :lol: ), for example. Someone might hack just to **** around 'n get some lulz without murdering everyone by havin' infinite smokes or somethin' of that sort.

In summary, most hackers are malicious trolls/jerks who care only 'bout trolling/winning. EVERY1 ON TOPIC NAO K THAAAAAAANX

Thanks Karp for clearing that one up. However, the main difference is that when I annoyingly "smoke up the level," it is within the set confines of the rules of the game (not unlimited or using changes to game code), and I am still "competing in the match." When hackers cheat in GE, it ruins the game for most everyone because more often than not, they WAY over-do it. And yes, this is on-topic, as all hackers that mess up a game should get WII FREEZE WITH A BEEP permanently... BEEEEEEEEEP!

Also, and anyone feel free to chime in here...but from my experience, the "Wii Freeze with a Beep" does tend to occur more often for me when the game is being hacked, as this tends to slow down / lag the game and cause errors.

And yes, this is on-topic, as all hackers that mess up a game should get WII FREEZE WITH A BEEP permanently... BEEEEEEEEEP!

BatmanSlap.jpg

don'tchu mouth off t' me boy

On a not-so-joking note, the topic is what in god's name this freeze glitch is; or if it's somethin' besides a glitch, which is to say hacks, server hiccups, etc. So no, blabbin' 'bout the morals 'n ethics of hackery is entirely off-topic. Considerin' the thread's been goin' on for 4 pages without gettin' a clean answer, I'd say stayin' on topic to (hopefully) get an answer would be wise.

Touche' mi a moder-ator! Do tell do tell...then..why do you think the wii freeze with a beep happens??? Aye...I be a wonderin' what ye be thinkin' :ihih: Aaarrggh

a glitch, ... hacks, server hiccups, etc.

Brawl has a similar (but very rare) issue where the Wii freezes up and ya get the irritating beep, so it's absurdly unlikely that it's a hacker as some posters have already pointed out. It's far more likely that the issue is with either the Wii itself with a programming error, or the game(s) having a programming problem.

The reason why I believe it's either of those, is because that beep is an audio glitch, therefore pointing to the fact that the game is glitchin' in other areas to freeze up. 'Course to be fair, that's not even an educated guess, just a hunch. Far as I know, I'm dead wrong. :lol:

Far as I know, I'm dead wrong. :lol:

That's ok - we all love you regardless! :D :D :D

What?! That's not what I wrote! Gnaarrrr...mod-foiled again....boo boo boo boo boo....
*runs away twisting evil mustache...

Last edited by a moderator:
on topic, to prevent freezing, what is the minimum internet speed to reduce freezing?i used a verizon "high speed" 700 kb/s over the phone line.had over 200 freezes from june to december. plus most were "searching for game" & most of those are black box, even after switching to someone's linksys [it's so often that i can no longer bring myself to go to bb]

I don't know about having THAT many...that seems a bit excessive. You should try fixing it with a hammer. Hammers are great tools to repair major wii software issues. If that doesn't work, try a jigsaw.

One of the reasons is that the wii lacks a lot of ram. That's why games such as black ops and smash brothers brawl break your wii's disc-drive.

Lack of RAM results in the technology physically breaking... ? Can't say I see the logic in that. Then again, I'm an imbecile and may be missin' somethin'.

on topic, to prevent freezing, what is the minimum internet speed to reduce freezing?i used a verizon "high speed" 700 kb/s over the phone line.had over 200 freezes from june to december. plus most were "searching for game" & most of those are black box, even after switching to someone's linksys [it's so often that i can no longer bring myself to go to bb]
I've noticed i get a lot of freezes playing BB, that's probably because of all the explosions going on, when people are blowing up the box.

That could be true, Andrew. However, for the most part, for me, when there is a lot of explosion going, my screen lags a bit, but doesn't give me the beep. Maybe it just comes down to internet connection.

Back