wii freezes up in standby

ivandb

wii are you doing this
Dec 26, 2006
last night my wii went in standby an orange light burned i turned it that way with the remote this morning i couldnt turn the wii on any more the remote flashes bleu and thats it had to hold power 5sec to reset did anybody have the same prob

That could be a problem with the remote syncing. If your wii turned off/went into standby on its own, the wii remote could have lost signal and could not sync with it when you tried that morning to turn it back on.

I think you should either turn your wii all the way off by holding down the button until you have a red light. I think leaving it on all night might have caused something to overheat? Thats just my guess.

Wii doesn't overhead. You've just lost the signal. Turn it back on with your Hand in the morning instead of the Wiimote :)

umm ive had that problem before, turned it off and it wouldnt turn on, had to hard reset like hold power button in till red and then turn on again. also froze when leaving photo channel and mii plaza. it's normal, i blame the beta opera browser, never happened before i installed it and now its gone it hasnt frozen since

Back