Wii Game Add-ons

matthewj

Online Gamer
Oct 18, 2007
Wii Online Code
0422-8426-6448-0738
Well i hope that they will start having game addons for games just like the xbox 360 has!!!

I don't think that anything has been announced by Nintendo at the moment, but I am sure that something similar will surface in the near future.

well i hope so because some games get boring after a while and with game addons it adds to the fun of the game!!!!

More quests in Twilight Princess would be nice. I doubt this will ever happen seeing as the Wii doesn't have a good way to store data, yet.

Two words...Hard Drive, and besides, Nintendo would probably find some clever way to sell the expansion as a full fledged game to make more cash. It's no doubt that external storage will put Wii miles ahead of the competition.

dsigns said:
Yup, until the Wii gets a bigger harddrive we wont see that happen.

The Wii doesn't have a hard drive at all. It's internal flash memory.

man i really wish they would do this, due to lack of extra downloads, and pretty crappy vc games releasing i'm getting a 360 elite for xmas and i might even sell my wii if nintendo doesn't pick up the pace and give us what we want. but before zelda TP was even realeased the game designer said to look for extra quests to come

Master Foot said:
Two words...Hard Drive, and besides, Nintendo would probably find some clever way to sell the expansion as a full fledged game to make more cash. It's no doubt that external storage will put Wii miles ahead of the competition.

LOL, you mean it would actually start to compete.

I'm not big on this... partly because of the way it's handled in certain 360 games. A lot of games have the content on the disc itself... you have to pay money to access content on a disc you already purchased. You're just buying a software key, not the extra content itself.

I'm not cool with buying stuff I already bought.

i agree with that but on the note of actually having a hard drive that would be really nice i have already filled up my flash drive and unlike most i think the VC has tons of great games but i also grew up in the ends of the the 8-bit era and through all of the 16-bit era. A hard drive is going to have to come our way with wii ware on the way its just a matter of time i bet we see it by march or at least i hope.

Back