Wii game market

kmcheng

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2007
Some people said that in the beginning of the Wii's release, most games are likely for kids (mario series, Wario ware, wii play and others). But as time pass and the game companies see the potential of Wii, they start to make games target for adults (call of duty 3, MOH vanguard, and the newly MOH:Heroes 2 and the ghost squad and others).

You guys agree? I mean, since many people think Wii is more for kids. I don't really think so, at least not for the war games.

I agree, Nintendo is starting to toughen up a bit and there'll probably be loads more games like Red Steel 2 and Manhunt 2.

The one thing I am upset about is the Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter is not available in Wii

Wii doesn't make games, it is the game companies

Last edited:
Too bad that project HAMMER thing was canned, I don't think it was going to be M (feel free to correct me) but that would have been a nice change of pace, I want a killer first party M game to make the other guys think about their "Nintendo is for kids" statement.

I think a good part of Nintendo players are kids, that's why the Wii menu and the whole Wii interface is so cute. But, as you can see, there are some M games also, so the age range is quite wide.

Ya the Wii is starting to toughen up. I think sometime in the near future the Wii will cover every rating more often. But with ssbb, and smg, and mohh 2, and all these other good Wii games, do we really need an M??? Nd the VC is even getting M rated if you haven't noticed. They have a game for the TG16 called SLAUGHTERHOUSE. Crazy good killing for back then. M! BTW, if you have 700 points pick it up. It's worth it.

JCpackers05 said:
id rather Wii make a full blown M rated game for their system alone. not just games that are on every other system.

You mean Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles? It's a Wii exclusive.

Back