Wii game you regret buying

agreed. The Single Player was pretty fun with it's amazing controls and decent weapons, but there's no reason to play it again and the online isn't that good with it's bland maps and it's super laggy. IGN convinced me to get this game by there review. Couldn't return it because I got it new at gamestop and opened it. Going to sell it at half.com.

I don't know what you're talking about, the online was lag free for me.

I don't know what you're talking about, the online was lag free for me.

For me everybody was teleporting all over the place. The online was fun for me for a couple weeks, but then it just got boring. That is just my opinion some people like it I don't.

For me everybody was teleporting all over the place. The online was fun for me for a couple weeks, but then it just got boring. That is just my opinion some people like it I don't.

if your talking about the Conduit. The on-line is lag free for me, but occasionally it spawns me weirdly and forces me to reset my wii. Apart from that it's great.

if your talking about the Conduit. The on-line is lag free for me, but occasionally it spawns me weirdly and forces me to reset my wii. Apart from that it's great.
It's not that laggy, but once in a while it gets pretty bad. I have a PS3 so I've played plenty of better shooters then The Conduit. The controls are good, the single player was fun while it lasted and the multiplayer was fun for a couple weeks, but after that I just can't have fun playing it anymore. It would be worth it renting it, but paying 50 dollars for it I'm very disappointed. I'm going to sell it, The Conduit isn't bad it just isn't something that could last me a long time.

Mega Man 9. Way too hard.

I was a bit disappointed with The Conduit but I can't say I regret buying it.

Mega Man 9. Way too hard.

I was a bit disappointed with The Conduit but I can't say I regret buying it.

I loved Mega Man 9, but I've played previous Mega Man games before so I'm used to it. It is really hard, but rewarding once you beat it.

The game I regret buying for the Wii is Wacky Races. I had this on the old Dreamcast console and it was great fun to play-The Wii version is not a patch on it and the graphics and game play are absolutely rubbish

Super Mario Galaxy, HEY not taking away from the game, it's good, but not awesome. They make the game look like it's incredible, when it's not bad, it's just good. I wouldnt have bought it for 50 dollars, i woulda waited for SMG 2, but the reviews looked so good and i got it. It's still a good game though. Pretty good, just wish I waited.

animal crossing city folk. I gad the original for gamecube and lovedv it. The new one is exactly the same. ( only it has online ) I was hoping for more.....

Back