Wii Games You're Not Interested By

Ah, should have guessed from his signature. Madden for Wii is probably the only version of Madden I would ever consider buying. IMO realistic sports games are lame.

E7ernal said:
All American sports games are a miss for me.
Me too and I'M AMERICAN! Baseball for all it's fame is really rather dull to watch and only somewhat fun to play unless you're with your friends. Football is in my opinion for muscle heads. Basketball's alright, but I can't dribble worth a crap. I perfer playing sports like soccer, hockey and watching olymipian type events like gymnastics, ice skating and skateboarding, snowboarding are sometimes amazing!

Although to tell the truth Hockey is more an American sport than anywhere esle cause of it's almost unrivalled popularity in it's country.

Lokking forward to Pro evo though, Will this one have the official football club licences or not? (not that it really matters).

I think that picture of Far Cry is real because they changed the icons for the Wii.

I'm not that bothered about Metroid either, tried it on the Game Cube and never really liked it. I haven't liked Metroid since the days of the Snes.

I think untill I see some of (meaning I haven't taken time to look up any vids yet) Mario Galaxy, I'm not sure I'll buy it, atleast not right on its release date.

Pretty sure by the time it comes out I'll be in the mood to buy it. Untill then I'm getting Super Smash Bros Brawl, Red Steel and Zelda.

Edit: at above poster, I don't really see why getting sports games on the Wii is so good anyway. It's close enough to actually PLAYING the sport outside, may aswell go one step further and do it.

Well metal slug anotholagy cos i have no idea what it is.
call of duty 3 cos red steel is gona be soo much better.
farcry
elebits...dont see the point in the game.
super swing golf
avartar or sumthing and thats about it.(for the moment)

Back