Wii Games You're Not Interested By

Metroid Prime, Rayman, Trauma center,and elebits 4 metroid its too much searchin and lookin around and not enough action ive never been a fan of rayman and traumacenter and elebits look plain stupid

Umm...
I think I'm the only one who's gonna say...
Monster 4x4 (Or whatever it is.)

Now.. Moving on...
Cars
Spongebob
Madden
Marvel
Blitz

But I'm prolly gonna change my mind about... Maybe a few of them. >_<

Kumoriken said:
Umm...
I think I'm the only one who's gonna say...
Monster 4x4 (Or whatever it is.)

Now.. Moving on...
Cars
Spongebob
Madden
Marvel
Blitz

But I'm prolly gonna change my mind about... Maybe a few of them. >_<
he said no movies, because they all suck.

Well, teh Wii has more graphical power than the Xbox. It's twice as powerful as the GCN. Think about it though, Game don't really hit their stride untill about a year later. Go look at games graphic wise when the PS2 first came out, and look at some of the games that are out for the PS2 now.

A few of the games that I'm for sure buying:

Twilight Princess
Elebits
Trauma Center

Games I wouldn't even think about buying:

Far Cry
Call of Duty 3
Madden

And other various games that are obvious (Spongebob, Shrek, etc.) =P

Call of Duty 3
Tony Hawk: Down Hill Gayness
Cars, Open Season, all thoes gay kiddy games, besides the cool ones like Avatar and Billy and Mandy.
Any other half-ass game.

I might not get Zelda because the last one was too much puzzles not enough action. I just don't like games where you run around, find an item, find another item, pull a switch, run over here, slash this guy, block, counter attack, block, counterattack and repeat.

I still can't decide if I would want Metroid. I'm not really up for futuristic shooters (I'd rather just get Red Steel if I want good shooting).

COD3 is gonna be a flop.
Far Cry is gonna do the same if they dont improve the graphics.
Elebits... Well, I can't see what people like about that game.

That's about all I can think of.
On another note, I watched Trauma Centre: Second Opinion videos, and it looks quite cool. BWii also looks nice.

Back