wii games

killjoy360

Kill Joy!
May 9, 2007
California
i was checking some sites about the wii looking on the release dates and im not really into the games that are coming out for the wii except resident evil UC. im into like the kind of game that has 1st person and stuff or at least action in it. its just that the games that r coming out, i havent really heard of yet so im hoping that it will be great.:rolleyes:

umm, whats the point? oh well. you voiced your opinion and now we know what kind of games you like. so ya. watev

shoulda gone with 360 oh well you can always wait 6 or 7 years until the next gen of video games and if RE:UC is the only game that interests you you have the world shittiest taste

Well first off i think the wii is amazing for FPS's not the 360 unless you are all about graphics... second off i think RE:UC looks great and who are you to tell him he has shitty taste he just has different taste than you do...

but yeah Killjoy360 you might want to check out trama center and for an up coming game it sounds like metroid prime 3 will be right up your alley

killjoy360 said:
why are you always in my threads?

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

It's not much of an anomaly to see the same guy in FOUR (!!!) posts.....

You need to get out more my friend.

Also. If you want fps's so bad, just get a PC

so you're actualy looking forward to umbrella chronicles? You're crazy. It's a darn rail shooter, nothing like re4. You can't walk yourself, camera will automaticly replace itself to the next room after you shot all the enemies in sight,just look those ancient arcade games. Stupides decision ever.

why is everyone so disappointed in that this game. Rail shooters are fun and thats why i play games anyways... RE4 is not the be all end all of video games it was a great game but i dont base my decision about other games around it i try to have an open mind... i dont mean to rant but this forum is turning into lets bash every game that comes out on the wii and say we want something better but everyone that complains seems to own the games they say suck why support them by buying it you are going to complain. sorry for the rant i just dont see why we cant all have open minds and not go RE4 WAZ SO AWSOME RE:UC IZ GONNA SUC BALZ CAUSE ITZ A RAIL SHOOTER

haha... that actually made me laugh oh man thank you. I needed a good laugh today papers are killing me and i have a final tonight.

but yeah i still think RE:UC is going to be awesome and i will be buying it the day it comes out and i will enjoy it.

Back