Wii gets a Media Player!!

errrrrr haven't most people been doing this for the last year? It's the same old method as used my the likes of MiiMusic, Orb, MediaPlayer X, there's loads of them out there.

Nothing new in this at all

ive never got one to work before, so im hoping this one may work. Although i dont hold out much hope, seeing as it is based on Orb.

some peolpe may have been using this for a year ago, but not all video types were working......now all video types work!!

also...no everybody knows about it, most people say "wii can't play movies" or dvds.....while it does play both movies and music!! :)

does this allow me to watch avi files i have on pc on my wii?
what was that guy talking about watching saw 4?

Walugi said:
does this allow me to watch avi files i have on pc on my wii?
what was that guy talking about watching saw 4?

yeap, you can now watch on wii every movie you like, if your internet is fast as well the quality of the movie will not differ at much than that of ps2 dvd playback.....

also, if you wish to see extra long movies like "lord of the rings" you can use this
program called "avi splitter" to split a long movie into 3 equal parts, so you can watch it on wii, since wii's 512mb are not enough to load the "1 Gb" lord of the rings"..... ;p

(click "file" and select "split in equal size parts")

you can also ask me for help or trouble....

* i can also provide with some download links for some movies........if it's not illegal.... :D

theres another one which is less complicated.. just go to finetunes.com on your computer, register, make a playlist, nd go on ur wii, go in da internet ch, den go to finetunes.com again(on the wii) then you will notice dat it looks different, den log in nd play your playlist, nd if you dont feel like making a playlist you can listen to like some random music nd you pick the genres i.e. hip-hop, r&b, etc

*update: you can now use subtitles when watching movies!!

(just rename the subtitle file you want to display along with the movie, copy/paste the movie's name ----D should be exactly the same name)

by downloading you mean torrents
or just sites that you can stream off of?
bah i need internet broswer asap.

Walugi said:
by downloading you mean torrents
or just sites that you can stream off of?
bah i need internet broswer asap.
You download this little program and it streams your music and video off your computer to your wii through the internet browser.

errrrrr haven't most people been doing this for the last year? It's the same old method as used my the likes of MiiMusic, Orb, MediaPlayer X, there's loads of them out there.

Nothing new in this at all
I have almost been preaching from the moment Ive found out about miimusic that the mii can work as at least an mp3 player. Too bad most people dont read :p

Back