Wii gets a Media Player!!

yah :(
when i try to luanch the vids trhough wiamp remote on the pc I download a stream.pls(or .something*) and it just doesnt open.
and than on wii I see all the folders and **** it just wont lont play the video i want it just loads forever. nvr stops

Walugi said:
yah :(
when i try to luanch the vids trhough wiamp remote on the pc I download a stream.pls(or .something*) and it just doesnt open.
and than on wii I see all the folders and **** it just wont lont play the video i want it just loads forever. nvr stops
Are they .avi files?

its crap just like orb only good for small videos and music... i tried to get it to play a are you afraid of the dark episode and half way through it stops file is only like 130 megs...
its dayum agrivating

sucks sitting in that office chair after awhile though, it'd be one thing if i was just going to watch a 2 hour movie but when i have all the are you afraid of the dark seasons and beast machines season 1 and all episodes of moonlight to date then it makes it quite the lil bastard to watch, i'll probably end up burning them to a dvd... grr be much easier and cost less to stream to a tv. if it actually worked... but no it freezes half way through just about every movie i have thats over 15 mins long.

i have a question.. is there a way you can watch streaming video.. like not youtube.. but something else.. with this?

Last edited:
MiiMusic is easier. Google it. And if your gonna go through all that trouble, why don't you just play the music on your computer?

Back