Wii Girls!

Arcadium

Not Banned
Jun 19, 2006
Colombia
Wii Online Code
6980-3796-3948-8393
Haven't you seen how many girls now are starting to look at the video game industry?

And I think it is because the DS!

Here at my city is veeeery extrange too look at a woman who has a DS

But one day I was on a restaurant, and I saw a girl playing Brain Academy (I Guess) with a DS!

Do you think this will be the wii case?

The wii will open the wii market?

I remember nintendo opened a site called wiigirls.com and wiiboys.com (not online) and I will love to see girls involved in video games!

Like this pictures!

feature_main_img_lifestyle3.jpg

feature_img_game_excitetruck2.jpg

fea_gamepg_mario.png

(The man in there looks like an stupid nerd haha)

wii_wiisports_obs_resize--screenshot_large--screenshot_large.jpg

fea_gamepg_wiisport3.png

3044.jpg

And tons of more! :yesnod:

Looks like nintendo is also looking for not young girls, adult woman too like the last photo (that one can be my mom... I doubt it).

sexist are we neme i think its is great that both gender male and femae can game but dont join up inn the the girl clan ok? :lol:

the first time i ever played halo1 online (over a program called xbox connect) it was me and my friend and 2 other guys vs 4 girls. needless to say, we lost BADLY lol. their are girls who are awsome at video games

Lol i think its cool if more girls got into consoles and that.. namely wii coz it looks like a laugh, such as playing wariowares with a girl would be funny :lol: and also its a cheap date.. instead of paying every weekend to meet your girlfriend at the cinema.. they could just come to yours and play the Wii :) saves you a fiver every week :lol:

Not true gamers
there out of work actors hired to look like they know what there doing a look to be having a good time

Darkprinny said:
Not true gamers
there out of work actors hired to look like they know what there doing a look to be having a good time

Yeah.. He's Right... LIke All The People In The First Videos(i.e. Red STeel, Galaxy, TP, etc.) Are Just Moving Around...

We have spent years not moveing our arms while playing now that has gone

A noob gamer

I think that there iwll be more girls playing the wii than any other system because the whole goal of the wii is to get people that don't play video games playing. By the way you really can't tell someone's gender over a video game because I know that i could have easily said that I was a girl and posted a picture of my sister and said it was me but you people wouldn't know that it isn't me.

Darkprinny said:
Not true gamers

Oh really! how did you noticed it (sarcastic), anyway I'm not talking about those girls, those were just examples... anyway I would like to see more woman into video games.

Back