Wii hacked??? (with video)

Holy crap. I thought it wouldn't be long till someone ended up doing some crazy hacking job on the Wii seeing as it has so many vulnerable points... (not that I know that much)... surprised it came this early though.

Maybe it's fake yes... tough to call from the video because he could have just changed the disk. Guess we'll have to wait january first

Marty McFly said:
even if it was true, wiiconnect24 would patch it like a week later.

yeah guess you're right

hmmm it might of been edited but ill wait and see "1/1/07" what the hell they are realy talking about. -______-

also an sd card cant hold a zelda game or that blank disk. This is obviously fake. the only way to get a disk that could hold a game like zelda on it would be to get a license to get the disks, because my uncle does have a license to give out microsoft xp disks by copying it on a special blank disk he orders with his license that have enough memory to hold those kinda things. So basicly, disks that can hold those kind of things are not available to the puplic to prevent copyright on big games like zelda.

Bubbagump said:
also an sd card cant hold a zelda game or that blank disk. This is obviously fake. the only way to get a disk that could hold a game like zelda on it would be to get a license to get the disks, because my uncle does have a license to give out microsoft xp disks by copying it on a special blank disk he orders with his license that have enough memory to hold those kinda things. So basicly, disks that can hold those kind of things are not available to the puplic to prevent copyright on big games like zelda.

Microsoft XP discs are CDROMs. Anyone can copy them or burn them from an image. You can change the setup to include an OEM key if you like before you burn it. The copy protection is not the disc but the format they write the disc in.

very much hope its real, but as mentioned above, many ways it could be faked.

not long to wait to find out though! ;)

Back