Wii headset revealed! MOHH2 compatible!

Wiinter said:
tincanphonead053f304f88bs0.png

Extension cable sold separately.

Whaaaaa???

Awww man, it doesn't happen to come in any colours does it?

Rather Sexy.

Cruel... yet funny!:lol:

EDIT (a little off topic): If anyone is actually curious on the pricing of a Ventrillo server (Voip), we had one in WoW, and it was only ~$10 a month for a 50 user server. Well worth it for the quality of voice communication you get, and the huge plus you get to organization during team based games.

Last edited:
Budo said:
Cruel... yet funny!:lol:

EDIT (a little off topic): If anyone is actually curious on the pricing of a Ventrillo server (Voip), we had one in WoW, and it was only ~$10 a month for a 50 user server. Well worth it for the quality of voice communication you get, and the huge plus you get to organization during team based games.

That's not off topic. Personally, I'd probably recommend gamestreet as a good compromise between Ventrillo and Teamspeak. But unless I can find a good place to organize a clan, I'm not sure it will come in all that handy. Even then, the minimum specs req'd (wither a laptop or BT headset not too far from your home pc) plus a little technical know-how is going to be a steep 'buy-in'.

I was hoping for the headset to be white, but the metallic colour is nice too :yesnod:

I'm getting mine release day! Finally we get proper communication for the Wii!

Back