Headset For The Wii. NOW NINTENDO!

it would be easy to do, put the reiver in the back of the wii, stick the mic etc in your ear hole

Meh

would be ok

It's the ultimate way to annoy people online, Sing, Sing and Sing even more:lol:

'FAME!!! I'm gonna live forever, your going to remember my name!'

'YMCA!'

'Macarani!'

'Boom Boom Boom Boom, I want you in my room'

:lol:

I agree some little immature kids will get annoying, but if they do, you can simply take the headset off, or throw some insults bac at them.

Not all of them are vulgar, some of them are cool guys that just want to play, like you. You might even end up congratulating eachother after the game.

A headset, is actually NEEDED, if Nintendo are going to compete with xbox live in the future. And lets face it, we already know Ninty wnat a successful online, like xbox live.

But that wont be possible becuase right now live has a dimention the wii doesnt, voice chat. Thats what we need, ASAP. You may not need it, but others do, including Nintendo.

Syntax said:

You want a headset just so you can trash talk your opponents?

Lol. That he does
I'd use it to talk to them, not insult them. Like 'Awwww good goal mate' or something

Nintendo don't want children to talk to other people online but if you can disable it through parental controls that will work. It's passworded right?

Like on XBL, They have a massive parental controls section

Wii_Smurf said:
Lol. That he does
I'd use it to talk to them, not insult them. Like 'Awwww good goal mate' or something

Nintendo don't want children to talk to other people online but if you can disable it through parental controls that will work. It's passworded right?

Like on XBL, They have a massive parental controls section

Spot on. so many times ive finsihed a game and not been able to say "unlucky" or "well done", or in some cases, "STFU"...lol

Im not the kinda guy to start being rude with voice chat, but its a nice add on to be able to share your thought on the game, and possibly exchange....words...:scared:

I would talk but I sing a lot so I will get carried away:lol:

Meh, this way I could talk to ben without having to type?

Trulen said:
I'd ever only use a headset when playing with friends. 'Cause I hate the sound of vulgarity. I know, call me crazy.

But a headset would be NICE, but not NEEDED.
I agree completely. The amount of brain dead retards on Live puts me right off Mics in gameplay. I only ever use a mic in a private chat with my one an only 360 mate.

And more so in a game like strikers, I'd just feel rather awkward talking to a random stranger.

Headsets are great for communicating w/ teammates online. The only downside of headsets are those 10 year olds who call you words that they probably dont even know the meaning of when they manage to get one KO, goal, point, kill etc. uuuuuuuuuuuugh they annoy me!

true, some of them are annoying. but whos forcing you to wear one? start the game off with it, then if you cant be bothered to exchange insults, simply take it off.

And btw, those of you who think the wii remote has a chip in it that allows voice chat....your wrong. there is a chip that may allow voice COMMANDS. in other words, in the future you can say something like "attack" in the remote and your CPU players will attack. It cant be used to speak to others online. if it did, that would be hilariously stupid.

I don't see the point or the need, but thats just me!

Back