wii help

By taking out the screws or use a crowbar

Why would you want to take it apart. If you want to know what it looks like inside, there are a lot of websites with photos. That way you don't risk damaging your Wii (or voiding the warranty if it still covered).

alll this guy is doing is creating threads so that people will see his signature advertising unlimited wii downloads

alll this guy is doing is creating threads so that people will see his signature advertising unlimited wii downloads
And since we seem to only have one mod on here that cares but cant do a thing to help it shall remian

fair enough, but for those who aren't seeing it, its for unlimiteddownloads. com

no, im pretty sure everyone knows about wiidownloads. i dont critisize your signatures so dont do that to mine.

my game is stuck by the way thats why i want to know

no, im pretty sure everyone knows about wiidownloads. i dont critisize your signatures so dont do that to mine.
You should read the rules
Sites like yours are disallowed

i know the rules. have i made a post trying to sell it or anything? NO.
i am just trying to fix my damn wii

Idiots open there own Wii and try to fix it without knowing what there doing
Smart people take it to somebody that knows what there doing

yeah, ya see his account name is britt420 per the link in the sig.
so he gets credit if you use his sig link and do business there :nonod:

Idiots open there own Wii and try to fix it without knowing what there doing
Smart people take it to somebody that knows what there doing

Yeah, My brothers friend tried to fix his X-box a couple yeas back and broke it even more so he just got rid of it and got a new one.

Back