Wii in Australia thread

gpoleweski said:
Lol, TMNT? Is it any good?
Believe it or not im actually enjoying its unique game play. Its not like any other game i have really played before. It was given to me by a very distant relative and when i received it i was thankful but i wasn't really that excited to play it. After playing it for about 2 mins i loved it.

I've never played a super whatever....party...ever! Actually I played the DS one...that made me glad I hadn't bought MP8...so many annagrams for MP!!! WHAT COULD IT MEAN!!!???

On another note...looking forward to wii ware...

Last edited:
gpoleweski said:
On another note...looking forward to wii ware...
Yes cause you know of Dr.Mario and its online awesomeness :D

Mario Party was never good I always found just tedious as all get out to play, so never really liked it.

ZOMG, i totally remembered my password somehow, it just passed by in my little head. But i liked the other account better...

I hope the metroid preview channel will expand in the near future and show previews of other games and so forth.

Now that you mention it, how do you delete the channel? I wonder if its still available in the wiishop channell...

To delete a channel go to the button that says wii in the bottom left hand corner of the screen and then go to the thing on the left...manage things or something? and then it's easy from there.

Can't remember if it's still on the shop channel...

gpoleweski said:
....Thanks again....OFF TO MAKE A SIG!!!
:lol: I was actaully starting on one before work, getting a bit sick of my current one. I have an idea of what I want to do but its doing thats the hard bit hmmmm... I guess now that I'm awake after my little nap after work I might give it another crack again.

Mario party was and still is an awesome party game. I had the 64 ones, most of GC versions anddddd not the wii game. I'll get it soon though.

Mehrio party...
Rayman Raving Rabbids is more fun (and hillarious)

Back