Wii in Australia thread

I even enjoyed Sonic Shuffle more than MP8.

No, it was a Sonic Party game for the Dreamcast about 8ish years ago, but it was fun as hell.

I've been meaning to create a sig for months. And so far... Nothing. Haven't even started it.

Anyway, as for Mario Party... I have Mario Party 4, and it's alright. But only if you play it with other people, and even then you can't play it for long because the people you're playing with get bored. And I certainly can't play it alone. I tried once to do the 20 turn game by myself, and did about 10 turns and thought 'stuff this' and turned it off.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I just came across the pile of hmmmm they don't qualify as stories more sentences than anything else. Anyhoo I can't help but laugh at what I wrote :lol: they are quite amusing I'll read you one of my favourites, you really need the pictures though...I'll just describe them
Me said:
MY BILLY CART
By: Daniel
I have a billy cart. I damaged it (A stick figure with a big smile in his face while random pieces fly ay him, there's a piece of dynamite in front of him)

It has no right Wheel (Despite the first pages picture)(Now in this one there is an octopus with about 8 arms holding various weapons like rocket launchers machines guns and a billy cart with someone wearing board shorts in it, also there is line down the page and on the other side of that is red bomb)

It Made 100 sparks. I crashed into the fence ( Now its a person in a billy cart with a fence in front of him, now I suspect that I actually counted out as I drew the 100 sparks....I'm very precise on those kind of things :lol:)

I found it in the gutter (I have no idea what it is but it looks like a bill cart in and Easter egg cage.)

THE END
:lol: now just so you know there is truth to this, we did find a billy cart in the gutter and we did crash into the fence and we did damage it as a result of that but as for it breaking its wheel is untrue also there were 126 sparks not 100:lol:

Now I have 18 with me but I know for a fact I'm missing The Alien planet 1 and 4 (There was a thing with sequels in my class). At least my favourite story is here, Twister seriously out of all the,...things I wrote this one was actually pretty decent, well at least it didn't have the inclusion of far out situations, well hard to believe ones anyway.

Hmmmm...ok time for some relatedness here's a little part of todays Switched On in the Herald Sun:
Untitled-1.jpg
This week they decided to do top ten games of the year. Now I have a suspsion that the editiing of this section is probabbly the equal to that of my level of editing (ie none) but this mistake is a pretty strange one too make. She has listed CoD4 for only for the PS3 and the DS and she's used the boxart for the 360 version...interesting not to pick up on that.

Now I feel this post has gone nowehre so I'm going to stop now

Wow Deity that was quite insightful....lol.
And yes newspaper editors have NO idea about anything letalone videogames. I'm sure they were payed by Playstation to do the review, and then rememebered one of their kids had a DS and vauguely remembers buying them COD4, whilst trying to compile this list of top 10 games...
What are the rest of the games might I add?

OMG! i went to a friends place 2 days ago, he had CoD4 on his computer on the best graphics and they look soooo! Awesome!

It's a mad game...Need an awesome computer to run it though...The DS version sucks! it's nothing like the game...on pc...vaguely is....

Ahh the PC version is sooo dam good *just finished playing it* All the sniper mission set is the best....ever.

All pc games are better than their console counterparts, not only if your running it on a beast, but far better controls on pcs. Although, consoles are far better in that aspect of gaming, in 6 months you may need to upgrade your computer to play one game, it's crazy.

This just in: Number one Aussie mountain biker, is also in the top 100 hottest girls in the world!! Australia is awesome.

Last edited:
Back