Wii in Australia thread

gpoleweski said:
Lol, good to know....What's that sig meant to be of yeungy....I just made a sig for the GH comp we got going...speaking of which we need to start...

yea, when can we start, im ready to go...

G-Pole... thats the mission I was talking about.... the sniper one where you crawl round with the mass camo suit.

In Nintendo News, the creator of Megaman wants Megaman to be in Brawl, but Nintendo hasn't asked him. NINTENDO! HEAR HIM AND GET MEMAMAN! I like new characters!

i got COD4 for xmas been playing it for the past few days it rocks big time the online is so mad... you have to lvl up by killing people with certian guns and get better scopes for them est... thats just multiplayer... so farm i just disabled the war heads on singleplayer it starting to get really good as well.. that long range snipe shot you have to do was intence... anyways names toomstone on multiplayer i go on the AM aussie mercs server alot come play me some time ...=-D

CoD4 is a very insane game. My bro is on like his 4th prestige online (Which would mean that his rank is like 200something)
Countdown=best map

Just picked up Guitar Hero from EB today. I was disappointed because the red fret didn't work but after a while it started working again. Has anybody else noticed that when you stare at the ground after playing for ages, the ground starts moving?

Yeungy said:
Just picked up Guitar Hero from EB today. I was disappointed because the red fret didn't work but after a while it started working again. Has anybody else noticed that when you stare at the ground after playing for ages, the ground starts moving?
Yes, yes I have! Like one of those spinning black and white spiral things, but Guitar Hero! I also picked up a 360 copy of Guitar Hero 3 today, thus saying goodbye to my Wii copy.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Oceanic said:
Yes, yes I have! Like one of those spinning black and white spiral things, but Guitar Hero! I also picked up a 360 copy of Guitar Hero 3 today, thus saying goodbye to my Wii copy.
:prrr:

Just finished Mario Galaxy with 120 stars yah! I still have an hour and 8 minutes to wait until 2008 but happy new year to the rest of you! Bar Oceanic, he still has 8 minutes to go. ;)

Huzzah for your 1300th post Eagles! Looks to be a dreary, wet, cold New Year's Day here in Brisbane. Me thinks some gaming is in order! Possibly on my shiny new copy of GH3 on X360:prrr: <--for Eagles

Back