Wii in Australia thread

It doesn't matter, the gameplay is still brilliant, the frame rate is a tad less on PS3, still worth the buy though, as when looking at comparison videos it's hard to tell any difference.

That really doesn't make sense that the PS3 is the inferior version.....even if its only a slight difference it still shouldn't be there considering what a beast the PS3 is meant to be.

Im loving Mario and Sonic at the Olympics, I havent had this much fun playing a game in ages

oooooooo new avatar, went the cutesy route this time, wow I even surprised myself, might change it back doesn't look right.
Mario and Sonic at the Olympics not gonna buy it cause of it being a bunch of minigames (If you don't think it is I don't care I stand by my ill-informed opinion) and WarioWare is my minigame collection thank you very much

MATOG is too easy, thats my problem with it. WarioWare is fun in very short bursts. Naruto: Rise of a Ninja is the stupidest game in the entire world when your doing races, and I bought Stuntman for 50% off today instead of buying SSX on Wii for some reason. I watched Dilbert today and it was extremely weird and considered going to buy a book tomorrow. I also realized I had work tomorrow, so I checked my emails and realized someone commented on my MySpace blog, and I totally forgot I had a MySpace. So, I decided to check if there were new posts on Wiichat, and saw there were. I started typing this messege and forgot anything I learn in english about making paragraphs. In conclusion, Eegra needs more publicity and the orange box looks too violent.

too violent? is there such a thing?
i think you just sold it to me.

you should be a sales rep.

Jav said:
too violent? is there such a thing?
i think you just sold it to me.

you should be a sales rep.
Why thank you good sir! Not sure exactly who you were referring to there but I'll assume me for now!

5 games for one low price, why have you not ALREADY bought it? LOL

Silly man, Naruto has 5 games in one. If you buy 5 copies and weld them together.
NARUTO HAS SEXY JUTSU!
Swish!

Nintendo love.

Back