Wii in Australia thread

i gota get around 2 downloading the rest of naruto and watching it... yo if you live in brisbane or goldcoast and see a dude with short white hair walking around thats me say hi=D ill probs punch you in the face and steal ur wallet

Yes...I will be there also...But I already know where you live so it doesn't matter. I bought a Star Wars clone blaster today...from toys r us. it's pretty good, I got it for filming purposes....

I was looking at the consoles at Parra westfield and I'm already leaning towards a PS3...friends of mine have them (but aren't connected to the interenet so it makes no difference) so it would be another talking point...but that wouldn't be a good reason for buying a 700 dollar console...it was hard enough to convince my mum to let us get the wii...and that was cheap and for Christmas and shared between me and my bro, and that's all we got...we had to buy everything else...

I'm saying that I want to buy the PS3 with my own money, and I will get a job and I'm gaining interest on the money in the ds (directsaver) tenfold...so money's not an issue, just convincing my mum to let me be able to buy it with MY OWN money is the nuclear warhead in the middle of the bridge.

It also acts as a blu ray player....wich is pretty good price considering that's the standard price for a blu ray player standalone...and blu ray will come out on top over HD, more companies have gone with blu ray and it's able to hold more and is higher in quality...but I dunno, I'm gonna wait till the end of the year anyways...

o_o

Well, I was reading Hyper today, and noticed this giant ad on the back stating there was some movie about some guy who had the world record for Donkey Kong or something. It also says its PG for mild coarse language. The websites says PG for Brief Sexual Reference. I say its very...interesting looking...

http://www.billyvssteve.com/

So yeah, lets all go see it!

gpoleweski, if you have a PS2, trade it in at EB. take 12 games and they will give you $200 off the PS3 (my brother and i did it, we just gave them 12 that we dont play anymore. + we only got the 40GB so we couldnt play anymore PS2 games on it anyway. makes sense)

ive seen it. its pretty funny, though i did expect more.
apparently there is 4 of them being made and Benders Big Score is only the first.

I don't have anything that anywhere would take...So trading things in is not an option...Yes they are making 4 full features...straight to DVD only, and HD...they're also airing on comedy central...as episodes....?

I need a JOB!

we gave them AFL 05 and State Of Emeregency, they were worth didly squat but EB still took them. so i guess they will take anything.

i hear the DVD's are hard to find in Aus, maybe you should just download them? tis what i did.
are all four out yet?

Back