Wii in Australia thread

nkbswe5 said:
Damn Naruto and his stupid Hide And Seek missions. I DONT REMEMBER PLAYING HIDE 'N' SEEK IN THE DAMN ANIME :mad5:

That emoticon is stupid.

I totally didn't get Phoenix Wright today so now I have to wait for next week to play it. What a waste of time, not playing Pheonix Wright. Psh.
How dare you

Well, if Play-Asia delievered it faster, I COULD BE PLAYING :cool:
Another stupid emoticon.
Especially since everyone says the 3rd one is the best!
PHOENIX WRIGHT 4 IN FEBURARY!
And I can't afford it.
Then again, college funds...

Don't call it college nkbswe5...it's Uni over here...And are there 'other ways' you can get PW3?

Are you already able to pre-order SSBB at JB?>Or EB...Rather JB...

Hey tails...does KS stand for Kansas because if so...'I don't think you're in Kansas anymore...ha...ha...ha' Man I'm cool...:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: ...An emoticon nkbswe5 loves so much...

And another thing...Is Endless Ocean available on the PS3 or Xbox 360? because it seems like a game based alot on visuals so i was just wondering...? What tey should do is make a Planet Earth now that would be the ultimate in visuals...have all the locations of the series (maybe on different discs or not) and it lets you freely roam through the area seeing all the site and you have to get footage of special things to unlock extras like go to the great barrier reef and thing like that...

Last edited:
Oh FFS!

This deserves a double post...I know this is completely out of the blue.

But I've been looking at the American EB games and I'm pissed...All their games are NO MORE THAN $50...!? And they get them a hell of a while earlier than we do...But then that's not all....maybe you can make the excuse of saying 'But we have PAL consoles over here so they have to change the type of the game and that takes longer etc.' That MAY be a weak excuse for not being able to bring out games a long time after they're brought out in America and sometimes NOT even released to us....(i.e. Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution...I just found out it's exclusive to North America!).

But there is no excuse for the over the top pricing of the games...Surely PAL cannot make a price increase of more than $100! And even then!...Why are we paying so much on the Wii remotes? They're $40 over there! And we're paying what? $70 with Wii play and $65 for just the Wii remote?! What's their excuse for that!>? How could one standard Wii remote possibly cost more than another standard remote!>?

I would ring Nintendo but I'm not gonna waste my time being on hold for 50 hours paying for every minute....

I know some of you may thing...who gives a $#!T?! They;re just games...there's a lot worse things in the world...Well yes there are...but think if we weren't paying so much for games perhaps would be able to spend that extra money on those other who you speak of....

Thankyou and Goodnight.

When I went to Houston, I found that in general things were generally cheaper, even when the conversion rate is included. However, they're not as cheap as you might think if you are looking at internet sites, as the Americans don't include tax on their price-tags like we do.

Happy new year O_O

I already preordered SSB at EB onc before, but then took the money out again and bought Stuntman cause it was on sale. So... yeah. I'll wait for JB to have their stupid 'Free Stragety Guide on preorder' now.

And I should call it Tafe fund, not college or Uni I guess...

And American things seem cheaper, but really aren't by too much. I'd say about $10 cheaper. Cause your totally comparing EB prices. Compare American EB to Our JB HIFI. Usually only $10-$15 cheaper.

And are there 'other ways' you can get PW3?
Well, obviously. I could download it and play it on my R4 or eWin 2, but Pheonix Wright is too awesome to do that.

Last edited:
You have both!? Lucky you...now you can get the internet thing for the DS.

I'm comparing their EB games with our EB games...they shouldn't be THAT much of a difference in prices...And Yes JB is cheaper still...

Last edited:
I don't compare anything with EB Games. They are silly.

I don't actually have both, my sister has the R4 o_o

Why would I want the DS Browser? I have a compooter right here.

Back