Wii in Australia thread

GUITAR HERO IS THE LOVELY! LIKE A SHOE, FULL OF PEACE. IF US COULD BE HAPPINESS FOR ETERNITY, HARMONIES BECOME FULL OF JOYS!
Unless you have the Wii version.

Ahh the Wii version is OK. They made it mono to fit the music in the game, cos thats all people had back in the 70s and 80s.......... Wii version sucks arse!

Huh? I had a moment when I thought that it was really good...but then negative thoughts flooded my mind...then I looked at more things and positive thoughts flooded in once again...and no you're not ghey...

HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT THE WII VERSION!!! THEY'RE MAKING REPLACEMENTS YOU BASTARD!!! THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THE WII VERSION!!!

hey any of you Fire Emblem lovers.

I've been waiting for this game like forever, I still hope it is going PAL. It's almost taken a year I was beginning to lose hope... but then I found out on ezygamesdvd.com.au website that there was a rumoured PAL release date as February 14th. Is there any support for this rumour. Cause it's not too far awar and I would love to have this game in my hands by then. to help me out till Smash Bros. is here.

Once I get Smash Bros..... my Wii experience is going to change dramatically I feel, and no game will ever get any attention again. Well except for Smash Bros. of course. Now I know we haven't seen it in the Q1 release but that's only because there is no set date yet. So why put it in a release list when you don't even know the date you're only lying to yourself in the long run. And what happens when the month or date rolls around and it turns out you were wrong. They were wrong sorry. I'm hoping we see Smash Bros. before easter anyway. I hear he's making all versions have all the languages so all we need is for them to code it from NTSC to PAL, though I have no idea why they should bother. It's not like Australia doesn't have NTSC compatible TV's these days... huh? And I can't remember any aussie speaking French or German in my lifetime.

Ok...for most completely random post of the year....you get my vote....

Anyways...I have no idea about Fire Emblem...but the reason that NTSC can't play on our wii's is because of the wii...not the TV, the TV's perfectly fine...where have you been...in a cave playing fire emblem...PAL=Europe and Aust. (and others probably) and NTSC=USA and Japan...(more probably)

LOL @ Eagles....you smart arse!

gpoleweski said:
REEFER!!!! WHERE YOU BEEN!? HOW YOU BEEN?!

Hehe, I don't need people to tell me how good old games were...I know how good old games were....BAM!

Lol...you still got that sig...I now have a more rad sig than anyone can comprehend! MUAHAHAHAH!

I went to code red today...it's a laser challenge sort of place with 9 other friends...best fun I've had for a while....so cool....

Also Reefer...do you have GH III?

hey gpoleweski im goin pretty good urself? just been working and playing mario galaxy... probably the best mario game so far i reckon.
and whats wrong with my sig? haha. ill change it oneday...

nah i dont have GH III, i like to play and practice guitar in real life :p
but my lil bro talked me into buying the pokemon wii game...

Back