Wii in Australia thread

Lol, nkbswe5, Orange box has portals and shooting and crazy **** everywhere! Naruto is awesome...from what I saw...I'm still debating with the console I should get...in the near very distant future....

And Oceanic, Jav was talking to nkbswe5...weren't you?

EDIT: Nkbswe5, you're so funnny but in a stupid way...those justus and crazy sand throwing and finger pointing and...is carzy!!!!

Last edited:
Most importantly the Sexy Jutsu. The reaction from the people you do it too is funny. Well, the selected 22 or so people. And only after the first time you do it.
But it has frustrating races and jumping!
And of course Jav was talking to me. Oceanic is being a silly person, much like me, but I own Phoenix Wright.

i did mean gpoleweski but hey, oceanic you to, im sure youll both do a wonderfull job.

isnt naruto that little "ninja" in orange that just screams?
shouldnt ninjas wear black?

Jav said:
i did mean gpoleweski but hey, oceanic you to, im sure youll both do a wonderfull job.

isnt naruto that little "ninja" in orange that just screams?
shouldnt ninjas wear black?
SILENCE!
AND YOU MEANT ME! I AM THE ALLMIGHTY! <--[STRIKE]Speeling![/STRIKE]SPELLING!

Edit: He may wear orange, but Naruto says BELIEVE IT! a lot, so its cool.

Sounds about right. I hate those All-Mighties! They don't wash my socks the way i like it.
SSB IN 2-3-4 MONTHS?

all-mighties dont wear socks, they wear thongs!

SSB...4-5 months. 2nd quarter anyway

just a guestimate.

im generally pretty close.

where can i find my wii friend code?
after a year with the wii i finally have it online.

First you click the Wii Message Board Icon.

Once you're in the Wii Message Board you click the Create Message Icon.

Then select the Address Book icon.

To view your Wii Number open the Address Book to page 1. After that move the cursor over the left scroll button and press the A Button to view your console's Wii number.

Ninjas are cool. Although... Orange ninjas? Doesn't really blend into darkness. In fact, it strikes me as something you'd wear to kinda stand out.

Back