Wii in Australia thread

Well....

Merry Xmas and a happy new year to you all :)

Ive pretty much wasted the whole week after christmas playing Twilight Princess...

Old fan from back in the day and its good to see they kept alot of the material from the previous Zelda games..

God its addictive :)

Hope you all are well :D

Happy New Year!

Its raining here too, but the sun keeps coming out and making it hot again. I'm debating if I should go and watch Enchanted at the cinemas. I mean, its a public holiday so everyone's gonna be out. But a lot of people probably will be recovering from last night, or at the beach. Unfortunately I dunno how the beach looks. If the beach is good the cinemas will be quiet.

I haven't played Wii in ages. I just haven't felt like it. I played Perfect Dark yesterday though with my Mum. I beat her. Well, we were on the same team but I still got a higher score.

Oceanic said:
Yes, yes I have! Like one of those spinning black and white spiral things, but Guitar Hero! I also picked up a 360 copy of Guitar Hero 3 today, thus saying goodbye to my Wii copy.
You did the right thing. Now, NARUTO!

Happy New Year :D
So much for our cool change, its as hot as it was yesterday. I was going to the movies this afternoon/arfternoon to see I Am Legend :), but now going to the pool instead because of the heat. Liars they are all liars the weather men or women.

On a related note I started to play EBA again....oh god no this again, well actaully to be fair I've started playing the Jap one; Ouendan 1, I don't know what everyones going on about Ouendan being harder than EBA, maybe Ouendan 2 is the one they're talking aobut.

I'm guessing you're happy....

Happy New Year everyone...what did all you guys do? I would've invited you to our middle story apartment in the city centre right next to the harbour bridge and all four barges but there was another family there too so yer....the fireworks coming off the buildings were RIGHT in front of us and I mean right in from...no more than 50 metres and that's pretty close....

Anyways...I might be getting a PS3 or 360 in the near very distant future....Eki...all the beaches are closed atm I think because of the hammering they're getting...

Eagles...we had friends in Perth that said that nothing! was going on around...no celebrating.

Wow I didn't think the beach would be so bad. Oh well. I aint going to the movies now - gonna wait until tomorrow. And oh, I want to see I am Legend, but I have to wait until Saturday.

I had a quite one this year. Just finished the last 10 stars in Galaxy.

gpoleweski said:
Eagles...we had friends in Perth that said that nothing! was going on around...no celebrating
It probably depended where you were, I could definatly hear fire works ect from where I live.

gpoleweski said:
I'm guessing you're happy....

Happy New Year everyone...what did all you guys do? I would've invited you to our middle story apartment in the city centre right next to the harbour bridge and all four barges but there was another family there too so yer....the fireworks coming off the buildings were RIGHT in front of us and I mean right in from...no more than 50 metres and that's pretty close....

Anyways...I might be getting a PS3 or 360 in the near very distant future....Eki...all the beaches are closed atm I think because of the hammering they're getting...

Eagles...we had friends in Perth that said that nothing! was going on around...no celebrating.
Get a 360, not a PS3.

happy new year guys. hopw you all had a good night.

gpoleweski, if you had of told me i would have been there! i was in darling harbour at Home night club (PACHA last night) was good, but too many people and was just too hot! good night but.

got a PS3 the other day, im pretty impressed with it! just been playing FIFA 08 on it. thinking bout getting Call Of Duty 4.
any other suggestions?

Back