Wii in Australia thread

gpoleweski said:
Omg...Like every other noob to ask the question...The answer is no different...WE DON'T KNOW!

I'm sorry if that was hurtful...but come on...if you love Brawl that much, you should know...

Anyways...I've decided to get Endless Ocean, I shall, perhaps this arvo...I'm a tad confused, because with Mortal Kombat, on the DS it's WiFi, but on the wii it isn't...that kinda sucks IMO.
Okay then...
note to self: Dont ask question on thread because you get told off

yeah thats cool, i know because i always ask it and nobody knows, i hate Australia getting everything last all the time its stupid :mad:

RUBBERY THING! Its the same price as a normal DS lite so why not get it >.>

febda said:
Okay then...
note to self: Dont ask question on thread because you get told off
*nods* We can't talk without telling people off. What fun is that? But maybe the best reply is
Note to self: Google.
Best asnwer to your original question: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/
They will be the ones who release the date when out. BELIEVE IT!
GAH! NARUTO D:

The End

Google doesn't like anyone at all. When I search nkbswe5 it comes up with all the sites i've ever joint, even if I don't want everyone to know.

And febda, I feel like telling you off for your siggy :lol: Olimar ot be the next Ice Climbers >.>

Nearly finished Guitar Hero on hard. Dunno if I will play it much after I finish, that's why I want online but I just haven't gotten around to finding a wireless router and don't know which ones are good.

I probably should start finishing Galaxy but the purple coins just take too long to get.

Yes...I'm rusty at GH:III again after not playing for a week, gotta get the gist back...and SMG, I haven't played for yonks, which I'm kinda ashamed at...

Anywhoays....I was gonna post this before Yeungy, but I forgot about unitl now when I finished it...enjoy...

He is...but they're both in there!!! Put in Everyone from Star Wars, Indiana Jones, All those little funny people from Lord Of The Rings, everyone from the Xmen saga, that guy from the mummy, every TRansformer ever! V from V for vendetta, Anthony Hopkins as Zorro and Hannibal, King Leonidas from 300 and...what the hell...why not Cpt. Jack Sparrow, if I get any serious comments giving a logical answer, I won't like you...

P.S This was continuing on from nkbswe5's comment...

I'm going to stick with wanting Pheonix Wright.
MAN! PHEONIX WRIGHT!
I totally need to play it.
-Goes to eBay old DS since original auction was removed for being illegal or some poop (R4)-

nkbswe5 said:
Google doesn't like anyone at all. When I search nkbswe5 it comes up with all the sites i've ever joint, even if I don't want everyone to know.

And febda, I feel like telling you off for your siggy :lol: Olimar ot be the next Ice Climbers >.>
Why's that?

Ah im back, boy a week sure does go quick.

and i come back to brawl delaying...WHENS IT COMING TO AUSTRALIA?!?!

(NOTE I HAVE READ PREVIOUS POSTS)

gpoleweski said:
He is...but they're both in there!!! Put in Everyone from Star Wars, Indiana Jones, All those little funny people from Lord Of The Rings, everyone from the Xmen saga, that guy from the mummy, every TRansformer ever! V from V for vendetta, Anthony Hopkins as Zorro and Hannibal, King Leonidas from 300 and...what the hell...why not Cpt. Jack Sparrow, if I get any serious comments giving a logical answer, I won't like you...

P.S This was continuing on from nkbswe5's comment...

I'd like to watch that, whatever the hell it is. It sounds sexy. Except maybe take Hannibal off the guest list, he'll probably try and eat Jack Sparrow, and he has enough trouble with cannibals as it is.

And when he say the 'guy from the Mummy', are we talking about Imhotep, Brendan Frazer or Oded Fehr? Can I buy all three? And can we let Xerxes into this party? Without all the makeup and the earrings he's sexy.

Lol...I'm not sure what much of that meant...but ok, we'll just have Zorro (whichever one you like better) and why not all 3 from the mummy, and those other people...Hey, why not scorpion, reptile and that blue guy come into the mix too?...

I don't see how any of that is sexy, perhaps from your point of view I guess...Oh, ok, just saw a pic of Xerxes...that's just scary...kinky...

Last edited:
Back