Wii in Australia thread

Deanis said:
Are you an Aussie ninwiis?
God damnit of course he is! He's posting in the darn thread! I am pissed at xbox and their stupid live service, it costs the same amount for 6 months as it does for 1 year, but I only want 6 months!!!!! GAH

Go eat a shoe.

?
A shoe? How 'bout some hash?
So, how would one go about citicenizing (Is that even a word?) themselves in Australia? I'm...curious.

BTW, Yeah, America's fat but were also a bunch of stupid cowboys who police the whole planet [/STEREOTYPE]
<3 AUS

Oceanic said:
God damnit of course he is! He's posting in the darn thread! I am pissed at xbox and their stupid live service, it costs the same amount for 6 months as it does for 1 year, but I only want 6 months!!!!! GAH

Go eat a shoe.
AHAHAHA! >.>
Thats why you make an american account my spoopy cohort.

Edit: Wait, I need something Nintendo related.
Mario Kart Wii to have karts AND bikes. Gee!

Hello everyone I return! It's good to be home, we went in a different apartment up at Forster this time rather than a usual one and to be honest...it wasn't the Greatest of place....position wise...The TV was so small (not that it matter seeing as we were out for 18hrs of every day...but we came home and I looked at our TV and **** myself at the massiveness! (massiveness doesn't come up as a word spelt wrong...?...but spelt does?!!!)

Anyways...I thought that might've happened with SSBB Endless Ocean does seem like a good game, I like that sort of stuff...I come home from our holiday as a year older hurrah, 15 on the 14...Monday...

But I come bearing bad news...My snake (Oly...as he was an Olive Python, so I thought the name suited...) Died when we were away...He had been sick for a while we were expecting it...I would've liked to be there when he went, but...Well...Since it was just my birthday...and I was insipred once again into wildlife by my 2 presents for my birthday...which was My Steve, A book by Terri Irwin Going through Steve's whole life and how he loved wildlife so much, it was a lovely boook...and His movie, Crocodile Hunter: Collision Course....

So they decided that because of the sad loss of my snake I was allowed to get a new one...I had to renew the license permit thing anyways...so onto a new...I shall miss Oly, for he was a great guy to have around...except when he bit me, but I still loved him...

No its OK man. Long posts and weekends dont go together too well.
I feel for ya man. We had our dog put down recently, and my parents didnt tell me they were going to go do it the day I was at work. So I came home to the news, rocked me a bit...

I can also relate on the TV factor. Went to play 4 player splitscreen Xbox on a mates 42cm TV. Then came back and played one player Wii on our 150cm TV...massive difference. (From a 20cm box each to 150cm is crazy different).

Hehe...Sorry...He had a lip fungus of some sort..so he wasn't able to eat anything...so he was slowly deteriorating...

When we went away, I hid everything of the wii all around my room and now I can't remember where I put half of it...should have drawn a treasure map....

Omg...Like every other noob to ask the question...The answer is no different...WE DON'T KNOW!

I'm sorry if that was hurtful...but come on...if you love Brawl that much, you should know...

Anyways...I've decided to get Endless Ocean, I shall, perhaps this arvo...I'm a tad confused, because with Mortal Kombat, on the DS it's WiFi, but on the wii it isn't...that kinda sucks IMO.

Last edited:
Brawl will be coming out after it comes out in America. Best answer to give I guess >.>
I want to get endless ocean also, but can't afford it currently, due to my VISA is being a biznatch and not processing my orders for ... stuff. *Shifty eyes*

I did get excited, however, that Zack and Wiki is now being displayed at EB Games as coming soon (like they did with Mario Galaxy January last year >.>). Z&W shall be awesome, and most likely underrated! BUY IT!
And Harvey Birdman for the Wii better be ready soon.
And Wii Freeloader
Stupid people keep outbidding me on eBay on Crimson Red DS Lites.

The End

Edit: Considering I haven't seen it anywhere, is this cheap for Endless Ocean?
http://www.dvdcrave.com/products/product.jsp?pid=39426

Edit squared: JB are selling it for $75 on their site...so yeah, DVD Crave FTW again!

Last edited:
Last edited:
gpoleweski said:
Why do you need a crimson red DS...just get a decal for you whatever coloured one...

And according to this...http://www.tothegame.com/wii-5581-zack-and-wiki-quest-for-barbaros-treasure-for-nintendo-wii.html

Zack and Wiki is already out...

And nkbdwe5...do you have a job...if so..do you get paid that little that after 3 4hour shifts you aren't able to afford or just about afford a wii game...?
Your site is wrong I believe. It was delayed, and they haven't updated it. According to EB Games DOT com, its released 21/02/2008

Also, I get paid $10.50 an hour, and work 3 hours a week, and occasionally 5 hours. So no. Cause Target is stupid and hired too many people, so everyone has less shifts than they want. I'm looking to change job... AGAIN x_x

And I want crimson red cause it has special rubbery stuff instead of the shinyness thing where you put your hands so LESS FINGERPRINTS wazza!

Back