Wii in Australia thread

Deanis said:
Nintendo specific.....
Why does Australia get all the crap games before the rest of the world, and the rest of the world gets the good games? Theres no reason for these massive delays, Mario Galaxy was almost an insantaneous release... and we are STILL waiting for MO:H2 and Trauma Centre....... *sigh*
I'm happy now cause I found a shop selling UK releases. they had Trauma Centre and stuff. CHEAP!
I was very happy.
And now I forget where the store is.
Damn city and its bigness.

OMG PAGE CLAIM LOL ROFL OMG :D:D:D:D THAETS AWSOEM

I'm not sure where the shop is. Its somewhere in the city and it doesn't have a abig sign or anything...I'll look out for it next time and get some details next time

gpoleweski said:
Oh yes daddy, tell us please! Has anyone seen Blue Harvest? Because it's SOOOOOO damn funny, if you're a nerd you may know what I'm talking about...

Sorry for the random comment, just watched it...
Sorry to say... I didn't find it that funny. It was just as good as any of the average family guy episodes.
But that didn't stop me from buying this:
LINK TO WHAT I BOUGHT OMG!

THQ has announced that they're undergoing a fairly major restructure, including shutting down their Concrete Games studio, which was acquired in 2004. The company has also decided to scrap their Stuntman and Juiced game franchises due to their poor performance.

Along with this cancellation, THQ has also decided that they'll be ceasing development of the PS2 version of Destroy All Humans!: Big Willy Unleashed that's currently in progress, which means that the game is now an exclusive for the Wii.

Concrete Games was working on one of two unannounced games for the studio, neither of which were destined to be released on the Wii or DS. A certain amount of employees of that studio will be offered jobs elsewhere in THQ.
I just bought the new Stuntman too...

but what do you expect from crap titles they produce i dont care who produced cars or avitar i wouldnt buy them over 50%of the other market

And the crappy voice from the guy on the ad...makes everything sounds 10000000000000 times stupider, he stries to make it sound cool...but he fails hard...'Do you want an action-packed adventure? Then buy THQ!'

PISS OFF

Btw...welcome back toomstone, hope you had fun in New Zealand with your jindles(thongs) on the *****(beach).....Yes I'm funny as hell....Which isn't very funny.

thanks NZ was great went jet boating and killed and skinned a cow if have pics on myspace if you reaaalllly want to see them... we did heaps of other fun stuff that i cant be botherd typing.. haha jandels that cracks me up

Ok...You don't normally skin cows just when you go over to NZ...but it that's your fetish....eh....That's sick tbh...'I'm sooooo bored' 'Come on, we're on holidays, we've gotta think of something fun to do...'...'HEY! Lets skin a cow!'

And jet boating is something that almost everyone does....iz so cool....

Stewie's the greatest!!!!

Last edited:
haha just telling you what we did>.> it was kinda grose at 1st but it ended up being kinda fun and if we chickend out my uncle woulda just laughed and instulted australia so lets say i did it for aussie?

Back