Wii in Australia thread

You know whats funny? Nintendo.

Anyway, here is some stuff about Nights that I got from Wikipedia.
Nintendo Power, reviewing the game in their January 2008 issue, gave the game a 9 out of 10, saying "Director Takashi Iizuka and his team have hit one out of the park, delivering a follow-up in every way worthy of its legendary predecessor."[18] Electronic Gaming Monthly also reviewed the game in their January 2008 issue, giving the game a 7.0, 7.5, and 7.0, averaging out to a score of 7.2/10. They praised the game for its appealing art style, pleasant soundtrack, and its faithfulness to the original game, but criticized it for the 3D platforming segments, confusing boss battles, and saying the Wii remote controls don't work nearly as well as the standard control scheme. IGN scored the game a 6.5/10, saying it was only for die hard fans of the original. GameSpot scored the game a 7.5/10, and Game Zone gave it 8/10. Famitsu gave the game an overall score of 29 out of 40, praising it for its heartwarming story and good replay value, but criticizing sometimes bothersome controls. [3] Overall reviews have been mixed, averaging at around 74%.

Soo....Holidays nearly over...Well for people who aren't in uni.....I hope we've all had a good time...with our wiis and all....? Just trying to make it ontopic in some way....and so someone else but me would stop posting something after everyone's comment...ARGH!

Yes or those of us who are just about to start uni :p
Time to step away from the Wii and back into those classrooms.
BTW, I'm really lost most excitement for the Wii over these past months, delay after delay, poor release after poor release, has kinda done it for me. I'm sick of not being able to find AAA titles worth putting my cash into, shame really, cos it has had so much potential and I see it going to waste...

....except for SSBB which is going to be teh best.

Yes...sorry...forgot I had to mention that to some people who aren't nerds!...There have been a couple of...alright releases...but hopefully from here...it can only go up...what with WiiWare and....stuff that I can't mention because I don't know...

Also...I am really ticked off because, they are making a remake of Goldeneye 64 but it's only going to be on Xbox 360...with online play and all...I think that this was one of the best games you could every possibly play on the N64 (...or at least is was in our household...seeing as we only ever got ..3 or games...)

But yeah...it's basically gonna be the same but with boosted up graphics...Nintendo are pissed about it as it was an exclusive nintendo game...but now rareware is owned microsoft....NOOOOOOO

...I'm not completely sure on the situation....my bro just came in and started blurting about it to me....so get angry at him if this is wrong....

Last edited:
EDIT: and me on GH3 i only have one friend i want to vs people from here... 2 week of not playing has made me major rusty i was 4staring medium now im back to 3

oh i will dont you worry about that=D

Last edited:
toomstone, I couldve sworn I added you before but it didnt work....is your GH3 name the same as your wii name? (Toomstone)?
I'll try again this arvo....re-add me.

gpoleweski said:
Soo....Holidays nearly over...Well for people who aren't in uni.....I hope we've all had a good time...with our wiis and all....? Just trying to make it ontopic in some way....and so someone else but me would stop posting something after everyone's comment...ARGH!
I aint in Uni. I'mma TAFE guy. woo? Still lots of time for Wii though. 11pm FTW

gpoleweski said:
Yes...sorry...forgot I had to mention that to some people who aren't nerds!...There have been a couple of...alright releases...but hopefully from here...it can only go up...what with WiiWare and....stuff that I can't mention because I don't know...

Also...I am really ticked off because, they are making a remake of Goldeneye 64 but it's only going to be on Xbox 360...with online play and all...I think that this was one of the best games you could every possibly play on the N64 (...or at least is was in our household...seeing as we only ever got ..3 or games...)

But yeah...it's basically gonna be the same but with boosted up graphics...Nintendo are pissed about it as it was an exclusive nintendo game...but now rareware is owned microsoft....NOOOOOOO

...I'm not completely sure on the situation....my bro just came in and started blurting about it to me....so get angry at him if this is wrong....
Just get a 360 then. PROBLEM SOLVED! Then we could be friends! Hur Hur.
I hope its true, I'll buy it just to say how awesome it is. Yep.

Deanis said:
toomstone, I couldve sworn I added you before but it didnt work....is your GH3 name the same as your wii name? (Toomstone)?
I'll try again this arvo....re-add me.

ok ill go cheak soonish i swear i added you as well... if you add soomeone does it send them an invite or what happens?

...If you add someone, their name will be on the friends list under the title...'pending'...

Then when they put in your FC....you will become friends...you know this because their name will go from peding to offline or online...not invites are involved...

I can say this because it's still the 26th in WA, happy Australia day all. I went to see the fireworks and they were pretty specky.

To make this Nintendo related, ummm Olimar is awesome.

Back