Wii in Australia thread

Ok then...Well...Erm...Wii Tennis...Tennis...Championshit tonight...joka....won...bastard...Does anyone like him...and HOW MANY TIMES DOES HE HAVE TO BOUNCE THE BLOODY BALL!!!???

Also...It seems that the womens final really wasn't as hyped as this match...sexest....? HELL YES!!! Really not fair IMO...they're just the same, they all play tennis!

Bloody hate Djokovic! I REALLY hated that little kid, his youngest brother, but I LOVED Tsonga's dad, legend :lol:

Hmm.. Nintendo related... I can't wait for Top Spin Tennis ..?

..How could you possibly like her...and her friend...Mr. Grunts !EHHHHHHH!...But of course...looks are all that matter to you I guess...Jok...is an emo...he went crazy if he missed a shot...but he still won it...his a little pouty baby...Did anyone hear when he was bouncing the ball someone yelled SERVE IT!...I layghed because i was yelling that to the screen all bloody night...

This threads been going strong for 2 years and 3 months strong....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

gpoleweski said:
..How could you possibly like her...and her friend...Mr. Grunts !EHHHHHHH!...But of course...looks are all that matter to you I guess...Jok...is an emo...he went crazy if he missed a shot...but he still won it...his a little pouty baby...Did anyone hear when he was bouncing the ball someone yelled SERVE IT!...I layghed because i was yelling that to the screen all bloody night...
It wasn't just one bloke that said it, everyone started gettin' angry then he had to start his serve again and after he won the point he was getting up the crowd and that's when he lost his remaining fans.

Lol....toomstone...you can't say watching tennis makes you have no life because well...You're posting on a forum at what...like 1 in the morning...yes...we too are posting...but I'm making a point in your direction...

And no I'm not on anything...

Last edited:
yeah but i only post during the time off during a round of cod4... thus making my life greater than forums and people watched that laylten guy play at like 4 in the morning that is a nolife

Back