Wii in Australia thread

Hey i know this is way off the point, but do any of you know where to get razor cell phone for very cheap? Josh Peck.

Wanna buy mine?

GPole, you will have to become schizo, just talk to yaself for a while. ;)

Just came back from a camping trip... meant to last 3days, was there for 1 and a bit, the boat we used got caught on some decent-sized rocks when it came to low tide, and when we tried to move it, put a nice metre long hole in the boat.
And apart from much drinking we didnt do much....... oh except give some dude an insane wedgie, like..... over the top of his head, WHILST half was still around his usual regions... it was so nasty it ripped a hole where his arse was... needless to say, we pissed ourselves laughing for about 3mins straight...
Oh and seem as we were camping and out sailing (for a VERY short time) we had some pirate rum along with us... 75%.... was like drinking petrol.
Needless to say it ended up as one of the worst annual camping trips ever, and may be the last... mate is going to get killed for ruining his dad's boat. :p

*end rant*

yes i have been living under the rock known as full time work :lol:, i usually come on here for a few minutes looking at whats going on. then go back to trying to organize my overseas trip. and chatting to my friend in japan.

no 360, i refuse to give bill gates MORE money than he needs :p

toomstone: i am a car fenatic, so i like racing games, i'm still playing GT4 wihout geting bored. :lol:, yeah " liger zero" is a zoid, i've used this name for quite a while. and got to love GTIS :D

you usually see me on here late on the friday and saturday nights ( re: 3-4am)

Last edited:
gpoleweski said:
Oh, btw...did anyone watch the Family Guy marathon? Well...I wouldn't calla marathon 3 episodes but...?
I only watched the first episode cause I've seen the other two heaps of times, months ago. Yeah.. aren't I cool?

I'm on 110 stars on Galaxy but the two stars I HAVE to do are the ones I hate the most. It's the daredevil Bouldergeist one and the daredevil one on Deep Dark Galaxy. When I go to that Luma and try to move them it only brings up those 2 :crazy:

oH bRIAN oH!!! It's going under the fridge...OH!!! We are going to have ants!!! I pissed myself with confusion and other things when I saw that...

Sounds like you had fun...but not in its entirety Deanis....and what did you mean by I had to talk to myself for a whille...I'm stupid....ELABORATE!!!

Lol...and that's a good point by liger...although...Bill Gates does give a shitload to charity....

I'm doing a resume!!!! OMG!!!! EB GAMES!!!! YOU BETTER TAKE ME BECUASE ALL THE OLDER NERDS ARE GOIN BACK TO UNI!!!!!!!!

WINTER IS ALMOST HERE!!!! YAY!!!! COLDNESS!!!! DOESN'T CHANGE THAT FACT THAT I WOULD LIKE TO GO TO JAPAN....NOW'S PROBABLY BETTER TO GO TO JAPAN BECAUSE ALL THE POLLUTION AND...WAIT...WHAT SEASON WOULD IT BE IN JAPAN IN OUR WINTER?...I SHALL CONTINUE RANT AFTER THAT'S BEEN ANSWERED....ANSWER IT!!!!

Last edited:
...I know EB sells nintendo stuff...and where does it say you need to be over 18....?

...ALSO...WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPAGE 250!!!! Lets make it to 400 by next Christmas lol...

Ewww...Our rabbit ripped off one of its nails...god knows how...so I had to nurse him in my arms to keep pressure on the bleeding and when I put him back in the hutch...there was all blood over my arm...The rabbit seems to be ok now so it's all good, I just keep forgetting to was off the blood...It was really weird, because you could tell he was in pain...he was chattering his teeth and shaking abnormally...Poor Thing.

Last edited:
Has anyone noticed that Gpoleweski edits EVERY one of his posts?

Last edited by gpoleweski : Yesterday at 09:26 PM.
Last edited by gpoleweski : Yesterday at 10:26 PM.
Last edited by gpoleweski : Today at 08:28 AM.
Last edited by gpoleweski : Today at 02:30 PM.
Last edited by gpoleweski : Today at 06:31 PM.

And that's only 2 pages..

Last edited:
It's better then double posting.

Being over 18 at EB would explain why I only ever see guys in their 20's there.

killik119 said:
So guys, about 6 days till we get MoH:H2. Anyone else super psyched??

ZOMFG! No one told me that bit of info. :p
And GPole, I meant, if every1 in the Aussie Thread are going to uni/tafe/college, then you may aswell talk to yaself for a while, lol.

gpoleweski said:
DOESN'T CHANGE THAT FACT THAT I WOULD LIKE TO GO TO JAPAN....NOW'S PROBABLY BETTER TO GO TO JAPAN BECAUSE ALL THE POLLUTION AND...WAIT...WHAT SEASON WOULD IT BE IN JAPAN IN OUR WINTER?...I SHALL CONTINUE RANT AFTER THAT'S BEEN ANSWERED....ANSWER IT!!!!

the polution wll still be there, its not going to go anywhere :lol:

japan is the same as the U.S.A, our summer = their winter. their winter = our summer. hence why am going in our summer, no way am i going to deal with 2 summers, one here and one in japan hahah!

make sure you have money, air fares from quantas are along the lines of $3,000 ( return, who knows WHY they are that expensive).

JAL ( japan air lines) on the other hand are quite good, around $2,000 return.

hotes in tokyo city are a minimum of $110 a night. others are some stupid amount like $600 a night. and that is without taxes.

then you have food, train fares, taxi fares. and ofcourse spending money :D

if your serious about it, go to your travel agent and get yourself one of these:

[MEDIA]http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p94/liger_zero9999/IMG_2071.jpg[/MEDIA]

i am in no way trying to talk you out of it, but it is best to take atleast $5,000 including airfares.( and around $1000 spending money)

i'm taking around $7,000 with me. so i will probably ned to either buy few suitcases for the trip back, or ship stuff home :p

it is by far the best thing that you can do. i've done my homework on this stuff :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Or you could stay home and play a game. It will save you a lot of money and you wont have to leave. (yeah, i'm like that...)
I wouldnt leave if you payed me.

Back