Wii in Australia thread

Good Lord...It's already going to the gutters....C'mon people!!! What will it take!>>>!!!????

And the video's probably where the pics are..? just click on it and see...Why have all the uni people left already anyways...? You don't start until the end of Feb....BETRAYED!!!

There's a new massive magazine out for JB HiFi...They have a console graph and how each one's going...

Apparently PSP is the top selling...
Then PS2 and PS3 come in second...
Far down after those two are the Nintendo Wii and DS...both equal...
Then Xbox 360 closely after them
and in last is the PC

Now I really truly and honestly find that absolute crap!!! and the person reviewing apparently didn't move away furniture when playing wii bowling and smashed his hand against the coffee table...According to them that's a 'Strike'...Good God.

Last edited:
It's only Eki, Oceanic and I at Uni right? I still post and Oceanic comes and goes really, so it's just Ekiushi that has been a little quiet lately in terms of posting. Deity (amongst others) aren't posting as much now though.

Last edited:
Deanis is going to college too and nkbswe5 is going to TAFE...Ekiushi said before that her internet is stuffing up...but...I remember there being more...Ah well...If we hold up till next Christmas...we'll be doing swimmingly...Especially with the releases of things like Mario Kart wii and SSBB boosting up the talk about wifi and all that...

I think I may have over reacted a bit...sorry.

I'm not back at school 'til next Tuesday. :D

I have to do the homework they gave us now, though. I put it off too much already. I'm at a different campus this year, so I guess the first few days should be fairly... interesting.

Yeungy: Bouldergeist Daredevil Run is the worst level ever.

Yay for AndThen!!!...What game are you talking about with that....thing...?

Oh I just remembered...we have our swimming carnival on Friday...greeeeat...I don't mind swimming, but swimming in front of 900 people is a tad unnerving IMO...Seeing as I can barely stand one person looking at me when I swim...I'm good swimming, but looks are another matter...

Last edited:
No, we should close this thread down pronto. I mean, what point does a Wii in Australia thread have on a site full of americans?
All jokes aside, Eegra has a new comic.
ENJOY?

woo its the weeknd woo i work for money 2 moz that ill spend on sunday woo.. i think i may have nearly finsihed mario bro 3 on my vs im up to like section 8... sonic 3 is proving to be a boring challendge.. i get my bike and my computer 2 moz man this is great happy days

...I'm happy for you toomstone. Money does not good in a pocket...

We need to stay to show that Americans don't own everything and to show that stupid person from before asking why we have a wii in Australia thread and there being no American one...Well we don't follow America like out Kiss ass politicians...And WE'RE BETTER THAN YOU!!! WHO'S ECONOMY IS BOOMING AND WHO'S IS DYING HAHAHAHA!

ahhhhh the weekend, what could be better than relaxing and talking to friends from japan. going for a drive early on a saturday morning before the police are on the roads ( no i dont do anything stupid), and trying not to spend money at the shopping centres.

i am in need of a new wii game. any racing ones comming out soon ?

Oh yeah, I was noticed! In other news my internet has been much more behaved. I just haven't been on that much. Should I pretend I was actually out on a Friday Night? Because I totally was... Lies?! Me? Never!

And did someone mention the gutter? Now, I'm assuming we are talking in the metaphorical sense of the gutter. Not as in, an actually gutter. Or those cliche gutters that drunk people like sitting in late at night. If we are speaking of metaphorical gutters, then that's cool. I like them. When they involve Gerard Butler.

LOL! Ok, sounds like you're in a fantasy world...and yes it was a metaphorical gutter...I don't really think that this thread would be able to get into the gutter outside...there would be papers everywhere....

Everyone see Sweeney Todd and go to your local www.supanova.com.au!!!!

Oh, btw...did anyone watch the Family Guy marathon? Well...I wouldn't calla marathon 3 episodes but...?

It also seems like more people on here wished me a happy birthday, compared to the one at school...Ah well....I know when it was...Anyone elses birthdays coming up soon?

Last edited:
Liger! You haven't posted in like, well, forever! How's it going mate?? If you want a good racing game, buy an xbox360 :p

racing games are OK they get very boring very fast imo ligar zero wasnt that a zoid omg zoids i used to love them hard core what happend *remembers watching them* your the real laughing man? LOL i used to call my self that back when i was a GINTS fan

Back