Wii in Australia thread

Lol...Shutup Yeungy, thankyou Ekiushi...I edit posts because I always seem to kill the thread whenever I post, so it takes a while for someone to post after me...so I simply edit, if I get something new or if I forget something...

Lol...That's what I thought you meant Deanis...welll, it doesn't seem that way tonight...I didn't even know about MOH...might get it....

Yeah, I see people from maybe...20-30 working there...but I'm smarter than a Uni student...They should make a show lol....Geez I'm funny....But seriously...I know my stuff...more than others....around here, not on this thread though....

Lol...Thanks for the liger...Yeh...I don't think I'll be able to go for another 3 or 4 years maybe...I dunno, that's a little while away still so....

How would you not leave Tails...I thought you wanted to come to AUSTRALIA!!!!! with the WIII IN IT!!!!

(What do you know...another edit)...Meh, the cheaper the better...And I don't mind...once we had to drive up to....It was in between Brissy and the Gold Coast...and I think we only had 1 or 2 stops...and I was in the middle with my legs all crunched up because of that HUGE DAMN HUMP!!!!

AND YEUNGY...YOU ALSO SO EDITED...MAYBE NOT AS MUCH BUT YOU STILL DID SO...NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Last edited:
omg it is finialy coming i went 2 EB it doesnt have it on its up coming list hmm must be to lazy omg omg omg i cant wait i can just live of fps with moh2 and cod4 no need to buy cod2 now woot woot

Liger, I'll just take a sleeping pill, sleep the trip over, and get off ther plane.
Ive been to Africa and back in economy class and it was damn cramped, I hardly ate a thing on the way there and it didnt bother me.
BTW is it heaps expensive to live there for a week or two?
How much cash would I need to live AND buy decent stuff?
I'm thinking 1500 spending money, plus accomodation.

Naruto...Abridged...What the hell is that...? I thought you said it was Yuguioh....or things like that....?...Lol....Yay for the busy night!!! And get bleach if you're gonna get Naruto...and go to supanova...because it's crazily anime!!! And nerdiness reeks everywhere!!! Gezz, order around much lol...Good lord my punctuation is terrible tonight...

I look like an emo from where the rabbit cut and bit me on the arm...It loks funny..............................................................................................................................................................................................But I'm not emo so....

Last edited:
mannnnnnnnnnnn you need to calm downnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn... bleach rocks im up to like ep 100 only ep to ep 40 of naruto so please Spolier tag stuff >.> haha i dont care that much but please do... ah well im getting tired i get my new bike 2moz go me

Yes...Go you...Lol...I couldn't be bothered to get any more bleach atm...Still up to season 2...want more english dubs...but...meh....

Has this happened to anyone else...? You've been here a while and you don't bother to look at the rest of the sit pretty much all the time...or is that just me?

Deanis said:
BTW is it heaps expensive to live there for a week or two?
How much cash would I need to live AND buy decent stuff?
I'm thinking 1500 spending money, plus accomodation.

it really depends on who you know, if you have friends over in japan. see if you can stay with them ( like am trying to do). as it will save you thousands.

some things in japan can be pretty cheap ( like snacks) but then you have exensive stuff too like.. things i cant remember :lol:

so your thinking of $1,500 and that includes your accom and spending money? you might not have much money to spend.

try to avoid the tokyo city hotels. as they are the expensive oones ( from ~$110-$600) try a smaller town that is not too far away from the city, and that have access to the big city ( JR railm shinkansen e.t.c).

as for the cost of staying in japan for X amount of days, get a japan brochure ( like essential japan that a few people here have) and take a good look throguh it.

a basic package deal is $1800 and it gets you :

return economy aifairs from quantas or JAL
3 nights accom
return airport limousine bus transfer from your airport to your hotel or downtown
and you add $360.00 in taxes onto that.

total it comes to $2.160 for basically 3 nights in tokyo with airfares. you have to buy your own food, taxi fares, JR rail pass e.t.c

and that is on the LOW season.

there is a good tour here that is located here :
http://www.jalpak.com.au/travel_pak/famouse_site.htm

^^ that one was the one i was thinking of going on, but my brothers boss has been on tours before and he said that it is all " go go go" hardly any time to rest or see the towns properly.

so if your up to the "long haul" of a tour like that, then go for it.

i have since changed my mind on that particular tour that i linked above i will just stay 2 weeks in tokyo. and take the shinkanen o places like fukuoka,osaka,kyoto. and do some of thesmall day tour ( they are all pretty cheap, under $200 per tour, some as low as $45)

i will give you one piece of advice, if your serious about it. or want mroe infomation... go and see a travel agent :)

Oceanic : check out the Mt fuji and hakone full ay tour, i'm tempted to go on that :D, then head to ageha to meet up with a few friends :)

Back