Wii in Australia thread

Stupid internet yesterday decided not to work. Optus for the win?
I just bought MySims for Wii, so it better not suck.
That is all.

If it sucks, I can sell it on eBay and make at least a $5 profit, so who cares...
MOH seems to be OK, but not as good as everyone was expecting it to be.
From what I read about it anyway.

I just read some MySims reviews and its scores are: 8,9,3,3,8,8,8,9,7,3,9,5,8,4
>.>

Last edited:
The DS version of mysims sucks, Unless your about 8 years old then you may like it lol.

Wow...this thread came alive...when I'm not here...that'd be right...Now watch as all the posts stop when I post....!oooOOoooOOooOOoOoOOOOOOoOooOo....I'm cool...

Yes we are awesome...that is why we are....awesome...and are 4th overall...and screw the lounge and all those other places...that's not about the wii at all...they SUCK!!!

I HAD mysims on the DS...no point to it...well there is...but it takes too long to get to it so I got bored and...deleted? it....

Eh...I don't know about MOH:H2...I have $85 in EB Games atm...and can't get it out...so if you guys buy it and enjoy it...I might too...but it wouldn't be until April...if that...

Erm...I guess that's it...another day at school again...kinda fun...kinda ****...It's a great big hole and the people in it are filled with **** and the vermin of the world inhabit it...It my school!!! lol...Watch Sweeney Todd and you'll know...

YeA! I would like to go to the Supanova in Perth and Brissy because they have more cool and exclusive people...there probably will be more for Sydney soon but.....Meh....WE SAW STAN LEE LAST TIME!!!! W00t!!! Although I'm not a massive fan...it was still cool...

I don't even know who Stan Lee is :O . I'll probably skip Medal of Honour: Heroes 2 and just get Zack and Wiki, unless you guys tell me MoH:H2 is really awesome.

killik119 said:
Might get Brawl when it comes out
You're undecided wether to get it? :yikes:

Stan Lee is the guy who made alot of the Marvel comic book characters...i.e. Spiderman....

Oh...we watched...Dracula today...it was Bram Spokes Dracula I think...IMO...I thought it would make more sense toward the end...stilll have half an hour to go but...what the helll?

And how could you be undecided about brawl?

Ok...now I killed it...

Last edited:
The general Australian chat and Nintendo chat combined does make it pretty awesome.

What does that even mean?....
Power throws is one of the training games on Wii Sports, the one where the number of pins keep going up after each throw. The last frame has 91 pins I think.

I got a strike on the last frame of power throws!
Nice, I've never managed that!

Lol...Yes this thread is amazingly randomatically awesome!!! It's Grease Lightning!!!

And I actually got the 91 pin thing too...but I did the cheat thing to the side so they exploded and or whatever thing....?

Thankyou to Eagles for informing me of that...I tried to rep you before but it said I had to share it around...I did everyone but Ekiushi, it told me once again I needed to spread it around...I don't even remember giving Ekiushi rep...?

Back