Wii in Australia thread

*Gymnast* said:
i decited to come see why this thread is so popular, now i why: its Australian!!!

^ Fixed.

Yeah... I was pretty stoked I got it. I was kinda ticked off that I only got a silver medal for it though.

I'm nervous about school tomorrow...

WHHHHHYYYYYY DID I HAVE TO CHOOSE HIGH LEVEL PHYSICS?!

*Gymnast* said:
i decided to come see why this thread is so popular, now i know why: its awesomely random!!!

You arent secretly Aussie are you? Post back regularly, GPole needs someone to keep him entertained, and to stop him going insane, while we are all working and at uni.

Oh and its only so popular Cos the rest of this damn site is American based, so all us Aussies battle on together in our own little pocket of the site.

I'm not going insane!!! I am being slowly nudged with homework...and I'll get a job...don't you go saying things like that you meani!!!!

Also...do you guys know of any good horror books?...Preferably not Dracula...I need one for school....

Ahhh...WiiiWiiiWiii all the way to Australia...

gpoleweski said:
what year you in?

Going into year 11. Doing the International Baccalaureate and the two hardest subjects our school offers (High Level Maths and Physics).

Eagles said:
Because you wanted to ask me some tough Physics questions!

I'll hold you to that.

This thread is popular because the Americans get hundreds of threads, we get one.

haha, yer did anyone catch that Wii in Canada thread? VERY short lived.
GPole, I cant think of any horror books, google is your best friend there.

Oh BTW, we should all get together for some MOH:H2 when it coems out, all the Aussies, seem as we dont have headsets for our Wii's, wen can post live on this thread for pwnage and abuse.

ooo double post.........report me b****!

I never watched Dracula for school, but I have seen Bram's version. I also saw this one where Dracula transformed into a wolf and err... possibly raped someone. This could have been Bram Stoker's version.

However, there was quite a different (apparently) between the novel and the film. The English teacher insisted that it was a good adaptation - very true to the book. However, my friend tells me it was rather different, and I seem to recall her telling me there was no freaky love story in the novel. But anyway, it's not really that important.

You want horror I suggest Stephen King. I suggest 'It' that is plain evil. Or maybe that's just a thing about the clown on the cover of the film. The cover horrified me.

Anyway, I don't think I'll be getting this MOH2 everyone is discussing. But I probably will be getting Brawl.

I hadn't even heard about it until just now! I had to wiki it to find out what everyone was going on about! I fail as a wii owner.

Back