Wii in Australia thread

Deanis said:
ooo double post.........report me b****!
ok no problem....

:smilewinkgrin:

morning everyone, only 3 more days to go! can anyone tell that i am waiting for the weekend? yes? good :)

i'm off to the beach for the weekend, leaving on friday so i have all the time to.. er...check out the "scenery" :lol:

Haha, sounds good man. Its still pouring down here in Sydney.
Ahh cant wait to start college, I have seriously had enough of my job! :p

Oceanic said:
I said I wont be purchasing MOH2 or Brawl!!!
But...brawl has pikachu :scared:
Edit: Lawl Page Claim

Edit:
I found this in another forum, in relation to the SSBB release date. I thought it was funny...

<I just called me EB and asked for a release date for the game.

These were his exact words: "Uh, let me check."

About 30 seconds later,

"Well, hopefully this year. The release isn't looking good.">

Last edited:
I had to get my passport photos taken today! I fail at that too. I have a sensitivity towards light, so the flashes always get me blinking. Always. You know how you might get a picture of yourself and find to your dismay you shut your eyes - well for me, that's EVERY SINGLE PICTURE. At least I didn't embarrass myself futher by twitching like I normally do when a flash goes off, or I throw my hands up to shield my poor eyes. No idea what I would have done if I couldn't get a picture taken - I eventually got one with my eyes open, but it was like bad. I also discovered the wind had ruined my hair!

On a Wii related note - The only way I'll possibly consider MOH2 is if I get a job and have nothing else better to buy. But even then, I really don't want to spend another $94 on a game.

Aww...lol...Poor Eki...You might be a descendant of Dracula...you can go into the light..but you are weak....WTF!>? I'm bloody....PAHJHH!

Yes...that was in the Bram St(r)okers version...The raping of the girl by a wolf...then every day after that she was like...possessed...but more orgasmic than anything...And thanks for suggestion...We're doing horror at school atm so...they want us to read a book...I'll see if they have that at the library...

Speaking of school...****ING YEAR ****ING NOOBLETS OF ****ING YEAR SEVENS!!! FFS!!! They get onto the bus this morning...like stunned mullets they were...they sprinted into the bus and ran all the way up to the back and sat in the back seats...AND THEY'RE ****ING MIDGETS!!!! Yeah, because the back seat is year 12s and then it moves down gradually to the front with year seven at the front...it's weird...they either go all the way up the back, or stand right at the front so no one can get past...and for the majority...there no such thing as going past the second door...Everyone yells move back!! And they act as if it's not them and then when you yell it at their face...they look at you with this confused look on your face as if you're speaking about gay sex in another language (because you always do that)...

So when they finally get the message, they say they can't...? WHY!?

Eh...So ends my rant...

Now nintendo...Hrm...Get a job at EB Games...that'd show all those staring fags that you're cooler than them...Or try and make friends with people at EB games...because you price match with JB, and then because the guy there is nice...I pay cash, he gives me $10 off the game...or I can take back the game and instead of store credit, I get it straight back, but that only works with debit...So it becomes your game hire place...

Anyhoo...Apart from the price...why wouldn't you wanna get SSBB?...?...?...Oceanic...*dot*dot*dot*...Hrm...I guess that's it...so ends a long post...

Watch it die....

Whats wrong with speaking about gay sex in another language? I can do it in japanese and almost in french. Along with calling people animals.
TU ES UN RIDICULE SINGE!

Tut.

I can't find my super nintendo games anywhere D:

I can scream EKIUSHI in Japanese. I still await the perfect opportunity to do this.

Ekiushi déteste le sexe gai tout en jouant Nintendo. Cependant, nous ne savons pas si c'est le cas avec le gpoleweski. Bien qu'il soit probablement.

7 years of french for this?

Edit: Use a translator to find out what it says. I would tell you, but the online translators mistake some words so it sounds better

Last edited:
No zoo near me.

Now off to find a translator.

.... Ookay. I am just going to go now.

du bist ein dumkopft. (The extent of my German knowledge)...
BTW, does MOH:H2 come out 2morro? or next day? I'm kinda keen. :p

Games usually come out on Thursday. The stores recieve them the day before.
Stores will sell the games if they box didn't say 'DO not sell until xx/xx/xxxx' like Halo 3 did.
So you should be able to get it tomorrow, but at no certain time, and not at every store.

Ftw de Deanis (Translates to Deanis FTW. Or literally: Ftw is Deanis)

Back