Wii in Australia thread

Yay for store credit!...Oh well laaadeedaa for college...And go nkbswe5! I might see you there...And how do you have Cooking Mama 2...? Mr. Modder!

Stupid school...Making me go to bed at 9:30pm and getting up at 6am....Bastards.

Last edited:
gpoleweski said:
Yay for store credit!...Oh well laaadeedaa for college...And go nkbswe5! I might see you there...And how do you have Cooking Mama 2...? Mr. Modder!
Play-Asia FTW
I found a site that gives you free games and stuffs, and all you have to do it sit there filling out millions of surveys! I got 3 points in an hour and I need 50 for Microsoft points. WOOT!
Or a Wii for 350 points >.>
No.
Thanks.

It works, but the huge drawback is there is hardly any Australian offers to fill...
So i'm being an american. That means I can only get email prizes like Wii points or Xbox Live stuff.
Sucks.
2000 Wii Points Card Points: 20

Seems achievable I guess >.>
BUT WAIT? Is that...american points?
Does the Wii care?
I DUNNO?

Edit: The Wii does care.
Bah.

Last edited:
You just go to the site, register all your (fake o_o) details and click no to everything.
BORING!
I gave up.
I got to 3 points...

Brawl website updated and shows the character select screen. Very hot.
Page claim.

Last edited:
What the hell!?...I'm gonna take back Ghost Squad now with the third party gun...for store credit.

...Ok, just got home from EB...I asked if I could get store credit, the guy said that he could give me a total refund....on my debit card...which I didn't have...****!

So then I just got store credit...and since they can't do a transaction and some other thing in the one go...They had me put on a pre-order thing for GTA 4 on Xbox 360...So I just get them to loook up my file and get the money out of there...easy enough, although...Meh...My mum's chucking a fit over it...God only knows why...

Last edited:
Since when did you have a 360? Wha?
OMG Surprising news! Super Smash Brawl sells out instantly in japan. Who wouldv'e thunk it?

...I don't but...I wouldn't mind having a 360...but I'd rather save up for another snake...Which remind me...W00t!...Money time...Interest on me mulla!

The only reason why they put the money on the pre-order was so when I go back I can just take it out of that pre-order and then get something else with it...

And that is awesome...about SSBB...I might go to Japan now...

It was probably a bad game. Thats why people return things for store credit generally.
I don't know wether to go to Japan or America, Japan has such awesome and random things, but in America I can understand everything and so buy the things I usually import cheap. While Japan is apparently very expensive.

Though Japan have weird Wii games that we'd never see here, and I'd buy them just to laugh at them and brag about owning. ho! ho!

Im heading Japan sometime this year. Lets all migrate!

Oh plus Japan is PAL as far as I know...so youd actually be able to play those games..unlike America :p

Back