Wii in Australia thread

Not touchin' MOH online (I have CoD. I bet it's better)

M&Ms RACING!?
Oh dear, where are gaming concepts coming from nowadays...?
I remember when Shinobi lll (Genesis) came out. [/RandomMemory]

Deanis said:
I found a Jap import shop in Sydney, had some Wii games I've never seen. Wasnt open at the time, but im going back 2morro so I can have a look.

can you let me know what else they have ( CD's, DVD's, clothing e.t.c).

i may have to take a short trip there if they have that stuff. also a business name, or website would be greatly appreciated ! :D

I'm in year 10... but I prefered being in years 8 and 9. So young, couldn't wait to grow up. Now I just play CS:Source by myself. Year 7s are alright, I've been directing alot of them around when they're lost. But for THE most fun, block them when they're walking and ask for a password! Then watch them sufer emotional pain...

Hmm, tennis was fun today!

Yeah i only have a 5 gig limit so i dont download much stuff....cough...not like i would do that anyways :shifty:

Im looking forward to it:smilewinkgrin: exatly 1 hour to go as of now :yikes:

lol hows that work?

30 degrees here, 92% humidity

Mine still works lol.

All admit though, its actually 19 degrees inside due to air conditioning :lol:

you know what would make me throw my wii in the bin the only thing that would is that if brawl wasnt online if that happend i would never play my wii again EVER EVER EVER MOH2 online i can deal with not eaisly but i can *clentches fist* gah who am i kidding im so pissed off

no it just happens every hot summer day, i dont knowwhy but it pisses me off.

currently:

temperature28.6°C
dew point25.1°C
relative humidity81%
feels like33.8°C they must of taken that in the fridge! :lol:
wind N 5km/h
wind gusts7km/h
pressure1000.5hPa
fire danger2.3 Low
rainfall since 9am/last hr: 0.0mm / -

The australian game industry is just a joke imo
We ALWAYS get the raw deal :\

Brawl not online?!?! Id personally throw the wii at their face, inflicting as much damage as possible :lol:

Back