Wii in Australia thread

:yesnod: just one more reason for me to look forward to japan. they have alot cooler things than the rejects from other countries that we get handed here.

Liger_zero9999 said:
can you let me know what else they have ( CD's, DVD's, clothing e.t.c).

i may have to take a short trip there if they have that stuff. also a business name, or website would be greatly appreciated ! :D

Oh sure! the name of the place is.....well I forget that, and the phone number is..... err I forget that too, but the point is, they sell random merchandise and import games.

Oh (googles it up) its called Game Infinity, in Market City near Hay St., its kinda tucked away inside the building near a newsagency. They have all those geeky movie replicas too, like lightsabers and what not.

Oh one more thing discovered a wicked convenient store that only sells jap stuff. Its just down the hill to your right from Town Hall station if you go out that main exit of QVB. I bought some mad as japanese 3minute noodles for 20cents a pack. :D

Last edited:
haha he limits you to 10 packs per customer... I was gonna get a fake moustache and try and get some more...... Homer? Who is Homer? I dont know a Homer?..*gets thrown out of store*

P1060119.jpg

heh, me angry after discovering MOH:H2 had no online....

gpoleweski said:
Lol...My name is Whying Kyneeto...

Only thing with those games...you can't play them...or can you?

Almost 800 posts!!! :eek:!!! I need a life....
*looks at my post count*
=[

Deanis said:
Oh sure! the name of the place is.....well I forget that, and the phone number is..... err I forget that too, but the point is, they sell random merchandise and import games.

Oh (googles it up) its called Game Infinity, in Market City near Hay St., its kinda tucked away inside the building near a newsagency. They have all those geeky movie replicas too, like lightsabers and what not.

Oh one more thing discovered a wicked convenient store that only sells jap stuff. Its just down the hill to your right from Town Hall station if you go out that main exit of QVB. I bought some mad as japanese 3minute noodles for 20cents a pack. :D

thanks for that :D

morninng everyone, friday is finally here

Lol...It shouldn't really be...and look at your rep Tails!!! Shite!!!!...Akh...we had our swimming carnival today...it was ok...lots of sheering, our house came fourth out of 6...I tried to go in the novelty things but I got ditched because there were too many people...so me and a friend thought...**** this and went and had a shower...and made it look like we had done something but hadn't really...it worked well...Always tell people you came 4th in something that you're ok at...Because 4th doesn't get you a ribbon for proof...but it shows that you're not complete crap...

I'm gonna give in my resume to EB Games to see if they'll have me...If it is over 18 it's stupid...because half the people there are nerds so they'll all be back at Uni soon...And I will destroy them!!! Because I will be put on more often because I'm much cheaper!!!! HAHAHAH!

Oh yeah...800th post...wow...

The weekend...Sweet music to my freaking sore throat and head...

I envy you Ausies so much.
What i'd give just to VISIT Australia... *deep sigh* Stupid America...*grumbles*

Back