Wii in Australia thread

Akh to those who are selling their wiis...As the saying goes...'Patience is...'something that I can't remember...

I was just watching a bit of the 20/20 cricket...the Womens 20/20, apparently they only have an hour to spare for it...probably that's because that's all it needs because 20 overs take about half an hour...But that's all the time they can put it on for that's why nothing else for womens cricket is ever shown...

But they can take out 6 hours of each day for a whole week for the mens on day test...I'm not a big fan of cricket, I'll only watch a 20/20 match...if that, but I just think that it's down right discrimination against women...Sure they may not be the best catcher, runner, hitters, bowlers...As I witnessed many times just then, but still, give them a chance, I much prefer that actually, because it's more down to earth, rather than trowing a ball at 200 ****ing kilometres an hour with no chance of seeing the damn thing....

Oh wait...they don't discriminate against women all the time...Beach volleyball always seems to be a hit...

Sorry about that, it just really pisses me off sometimes...Same with people on the news saying they 'Our' Casey Delaqua has just beaten someone in the Asia Cup...You don't even have video of it happening, you obviously don't care!!!!

Yeh, so back to the wii...my USB dongle is stuffing up a lot at the moment...And where the hell is Wii Music....? Also...http://www.the-magicbox.com/0802/game080208a.shtml

Looks pretty good.

Wii Music is in production, and has over 18 different instruments from what I remember.
I'm not really into Mario Kart, but I like the look of the motorbikes so I'll probably get it (Damn gimmicks)

On eBay:
Nintendo Wii Console inc 7 Games 2 Wiimotes 2 Nunchucks
$650 with 11 hours left

Last edited:
oh man what a holiday! i really enjoyed that.

now to go back to work :( :lol: but hey NASCAR daytona 500 shootout is on :D

I'm CONSIDERING selling my Wii, with all the games I dont play, and all the Gamecube stuff (which I also never play). Then buying a Wii again when the price drops and when Brawl comes out... considering we live in Australia, expect me to buy a new Wii sometime JUST before Christmas :p

Oceanic said:
Hurrah! I'm not alone in my lack of appeal for brawl!!! :smilewinkgrin:

Haha I like you. You dont sugar coat anything:lol:
I'll be able to pwn you at cod4 in no time:cool: I just hope I get a good price for my listing on ebay:scared:

Also looking forward to playing THE PROPER version of gh3 online.
I can actually play in surround not MONO sound *drools*

I still dont want a 360/PS3 over a Wii....I'd just sell it and use my PC for gaming. On the other hand I still want my Wii for its crazy controls, just a shame the majority of games suck.... see how I'm stuck!?

Just get a 360 dammit. Its like a PC and has overpriced arcade games and overpriced online play. IRRESISTBALE!

Last edited:
Back