Wii in Australia thread

stupid ebay taking up to 24 hrs to create a listing :\

Deanis- Wasp bites hurt like hell :lol:

Lol seems im not alone on wanting to ditch the wii in this thread anymore

EDIT: This post was not meant to be here...My first post dissapeared, and now its back :\

So yeah, I guess they must be having some sort of trouble

Last edited:
Woah Im confused, so many extra/double posts and edits...Mebbe WiiChat is on the verge of a breakdown? :p
haha thx GPole, nah of course I'll keep my Wii, I've just been burnt from a abd experience with EA thats all...

SO MUCH DOUBLE POSTING AND RAMBLINGS?

The Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector has been discontinued until further notice.
Yeah, thats all the news I have >.>

nkbswe5 said:
SO MUCH DOUBLE POSTING AND RAMBLINGS?

The Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector has been discontinued until further notice.
Yeah, thats all the news I have >.>
i'm glad that i got my wifi usb a few weeks after i got the wii.

Hey Liger I properly checked out that Jap import store yesterday. Their prices are way high, like 150bucks for Wii games (most of which we have here), and then the majority of the store is memorabilia and collectables (figurines, playing cards etc).
Found a toy store though that sells stuffed versions of characters from anime and games, there is a wicked one of Yoshi for 25bucks, decent sized too, although I dunno where I'd put it...mebbe I can customise my Wii so it fits inside?

ah cool ありがとう !:D

i will have to wait untill i go to japan to buy the things i want i think. and stuff is ayy cheaper there than what it is here ;)

shopping spree here i come :lol:

lol denis i was going to tell you to "harden the **** up" ( on a side not does anyone know where i got that 1 from rep to you if you can guess) yeah so i was working at the bar yestrday and i open all the cans witha spoon becouse u can rip ur finger off after about 50 cans in half n hour and their was this "big tuff guy" and he is like do you have to use a spoon and im like no i dont want to rip my fingernail off and he is like mate you need to tuffen up and im like im as tuff as nails im a tradie and he is like year really? what trade? and im like sparky and he is like oh i shoulda guessed>.< end of story

That was an incredible story...thankyou for sharing...I gave you some rep, but I put my name on the end of it so you'd know who it was from...I actually gave lots of people rep...

Erm...Oh, school tomorrow, yay...We're the last year to the school certificate...and people are really annoying, like all the dumb shits say 'Oh why do we have to do it it's not fair!' But they're substituting it with some thing that they do in year 9 so it ain't really stopping all together, just changed...I'm pissed that we have to do a non-calculator section though...when the **** are you not gonna have a calculator close by!?

Back