Wii in Australia thread

toomstone said:
lol denis i was going to tell you to "harden the **** up" ( on a side not does anyone know where i got that 1 from rep to you if you can guess) yeah so i was working at the bar yestrday and i open all the cans witha spoon becouse u can rip ur finger off after about 50 cans in half n hour and their was this "big tuff guy" and he is like do you have to use a spoon and im like no i dont want to rip my fingernail off and he is like mate you need to tuffen up and im like im as tuff as nails im a tradie and he is like year really? what trade? and im like sparky and he is like oh i shoulda guessed>.< end of story

toomstone you better rep me... its off Ronnie Johns Half Hour, one of the Chopper Reid skits... "err now this is stephan...his name is stephan... HARDEN THE **** UP STEPHAN!"
On a side note, Liger which anime series is the girl in your avatar from?

Last edited:
I carry two calculators with me at all times.

And people always complain. I am very good at it. I complained nonstop about doing all kinds of things. But really, who bothers with the Year 10 Certificate? If you are going through to Year 11 and 12 it doesn't matter.

I can still read hiragana! Although I probably can't spell it anymore. And here I thought I forgot all my Japanese skills. I am so inspired to learn the language again.

Oh and I shall be keeping my Wii and be getting Brawl. Although, it's not so good playing it by yourself. None of my friends have a Wii so I can't even ask them to come and play. But I played a few of them at melee and they sucked, so its probably for the best. I also played them in Mario Kart and got annoyed because there was no challenge. Sure, they just played the game for the first time and I've had it for years... But still no excuse for not putting up a fight. 'Ooh I can't drive properly around this corner... Ah, I am kinda stuck on this wall can you get me out?'

Ekiushi said:
I carry two calculators with me at all times.
I use to carry two nice chunky graphics calculators with me when I went to school.

Ekiushi said:
Oh and I shall be keeping my Wii and be getting Brawl. Although, it's not so good playing it by yourself.
That's why you can play online with us!

LOL i think the site is screwing up, I didnt see the rep, I remembering reading a post where they changed the rep system, so maybe it doesnt work like that anymore? *shrugs*

I just made a post and now it's gone?

Oh never mind it's back. Ignore this post. It isn't here. In fact, if you're seeing it you have some serious problems with your eyes. Yeah, and mental problems too.

Thanks...Well, according to Ekiushi, we're all mental...Because she totally isn't lol...Just look at nkbswe5s spoiler in his sig....

If we don't get online in Brawl...IF we get Brawl that is...than I suggest there be an uprising!

...I have a calculator in my bag, not on me at all times, for I fear getting beaten up...or people trying to anyways....I"M STRONG!!!!

Apparently I have just been informed that Bond 22 (Quantum of Solace) comes out DECEMBER 27th HERE!!! It comes out November 3rd or so in the states...Although this is not entirely confirmed it is on a very reliable website.......http://www.mi6.co.uk/sections/bond22/release_dates.php3?t=qos&s=qos

I have to go to some info evening tonight for school....greeeat.....Yeah,

I'm not gonna bother with the SC....Almost everyone one of my bros friends has told me that I don't need to study...I will but not much...Not so much to worry about it a heap...

And also...Did they change this...I could've sworn there was more writing there about ONLINE!!!...Or I could be wrong, my mistake if so....

http://www.electronicarts.com.au/en-au/games/wii/moh/heroes2

Last edited:
According to IMDB it comes out the 13th of November. USA gets it on the 7th. So that isn't half bad.

tHATS IT GPole, if you plan to do the HSC, you only really need to 'pass' the SC. It isnt necessary if you are going onto yr.12.

rofl, you pass the SC basically by writing your name on the exam....Same goes for HSC...DOnt let the teachers scare u into thinking its that bad, because, trust me, It isnt.

Im gonna lol so hard if you guys dont get online in brawl :lol:

If i was really anticipating brawl(which im not) and there was no online i'd be that mad that id throw my wii into the creek.

Last edited:
Lol...I've heard that from the Deputy Principal...he goes on about how you 'Do you best, no regrets' That's all he ever bloody says!!! Also some other stuff that I don't really listen to...SC is basic, it's an all round thing, so I know it ain't gonna be that hard, it's gotta be the same for everyone...so Yay!!! And HSC...erm...Gonna study that more...but I'll wait till that thing arises out of a massive volcano and I'm riding through it on a GIANT EAGLE!!! Lano & Woodely, gotta love em' look them up on IMDB...And as for thing, I did over react, but I'm told nothing is official...so...we shall wait and see...

oh that sucks Gpole said he repped me and i cheakd and it said it hadnt >.>
HEY who has added me and who hasnt on GH3 i only have 1 freind and 1 pending i need more friends god dam it ADD ME but tell me!!!!

well, I lived through my HSC:)

What subjects do you plan on taking?

btw, I got that exact same speech. Also got one about how not to play up on muckup day :shifty: lol fun times :)

Back