Wii in Australia thread

We will get online Brawl because Nintendo is not the same cheap company as EA. Besides we already have online Strikers from Nintendo which works fine, I wouldn't get worried at this point.

Ooo found ain interesting thing on IGN, the list of all Wii games confirmed to be coming out in Oz in '08, here is a link to it:
http://au.wii.ign.com/index/release.html?constraint.eq.game.locale=au

And here is the list of games I'm actually looking forward to:
Bully
Brothers in Arms
Super Smash Bros Brawl.

Well atleast itll be easy to budget an entire year on 3 games.................

I'm definately getting Zack and Wiki, Battalion Wars 2, Mario Kart Wii and SSBB. De Blob, Okami and Wii Fit also look interesting. Plus there's also the possibility of another Pikmin and Animal Crossing this year. Then there's also some other games that will turn out surprisingly good.

Btw that's not a complete list Deanis!

Last edited:
toomstone said:
omg was just reading though list it has godzilla im so getting it ill get back to you on what else img etting

IGN reckon Godzilla is total trash...each to his own though...
LMAO, I was gonna yoink the promo pack for Zak and Wiki at our local Big W 2day, theyre like giant Wii cases... i might have to tomorrow lol

Eagles said:
I'm definately getting Zack and Wiki, Battalion Wars 2, Mario Kart Wii and SSBB. De Blob, Okami and Wii Fit also look interesting.

Btw that's not a complete list Deanis!

*phew*....bout to say "what!? are we getting WiiFiit, BWii and MarioKart in 2009 now!?!?!"

woot house of the dead another good shooter for me to blow 100 buks on for a few hours of fun

pimp my ride NO just NO

brothers in arms looks ok couldnt find if it was online multi it didnt mention anything

\probs get ninja reflex's looks like a good party game

apart from that very average

Deanis said:
*phew*....bout to say "what!? are we getting WiiFiit, BWii and MarioKart in 2009 now!?!?!"
Yeah we get BWii on the 20th of March.

I forgot to add No More Heroes to the list of games I'm interested in.

Last edited:
i just searched no more hero's it sounds like a vague grand theft but you kill assinins and use a light saber so i guess their isnt that much shooting?

EDIT : so after watching a few vid it seems it isnt as interactive as vice with the whole world thing i think it is a game i could be im under 20 H and never play again sorry atm /fail way 2 much over the top non nessary blood

Last edited:
Hrm...not much action on here today...Oceanic has some cool and weird news...which is very cool and weird...and cool.

I really don't have much to say so I really don't know why I'm saying anything at all...Hmm...Any good games for the DS coming out or just released?

I finally printed out my resume...but it was at my dads work, and I argued that the printer was terrible (which it was) but he printed it nonetheless...and all the colours are way too dark and it just doesn't look right....Sooo

How are we all?

Lightsabers are fun. I want one. To kill people.

That Star Wars game better be good.

Back